Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Mccann to the Yankees for 5 years 80 mill

Way too much

Up to 100mil with 6 year option

Insane.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Now flip Adams/Miller/Wong to Colorado for Tulo and play Cabrera at 3B and Carpenter at 2B

I wish

[ Edited by jrg on Nov 23, 2013 at 5:10 PM ]
Now flip Adams/Miller/Wong to Colorado for Tulo and play Cabrera at 3B and Carpenter at 2B

I wish

Cards really WOULD be the clear favorites if they had Miggy and Tulo side by side.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Mccann to the Yankees for 5 years 80 mill

Way too much

Up to 100mil with 6 year option

Insane.

Just incredible. Obviously these owners are making a fortune.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
C - Molina
1B - Craig
2B - Wong
SS - Tulowitzki
3B - Carpenter
LF - Holliday
CF - Bourjos/Jay
RF - Taveras

SP - Wainwright
SP - Wacha
SP - Lynn
SP - Martinez
SP - Kelly

RP - Axford
RP - Siegrist
RP - Manness
RP - Choate
RP - FA

CP - Rosenthal

BOOM. Championship

That would be pretty damn good. You also have Garcia as a 6th starter/long reliever right? I think it would make the Cards the favorite over the Dodgers.

lol thats the first compliment youve ever given Garcia.

One too many
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I wish

Cards really WOULD be the clear favorites if they had Miggy and Tulo side by side.

Lol, my bad. Peralta

I always get Jhonny Peralta and Asdrubal Cabrera mixed up
Have a Twitter account?

Follow Hardball 24/7 for the latest in baseball's off-season and more.
Originally posted by robniner:
Have a Twitter account?

Follow Hardball 24/7 for the latest in baseball's off-season and more.

I wish

Lol, my bad. Peralta

I cant believe the Cards are going to give a big contract to that roid boy. Shameful
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I wish

Lol, my bad. Peralta

I cant believe the Cards are going to give a big contract to that roid boy. Shameful

Yeah, it is gonna be expensive...but the Cardinals have the money to spend this offseason. So happy to see ANYBODY but Kozma/Descalso starting at this point. He isn't gonna be cheap..Look at this

7:26pm: Jon Heyman of CBS Sports tweets that one team who offered Peralta four years and $52MM was told they're "not even in [the] game."

I wish

Lol, my bad. Peralta

Yeah, it is gonna be expensive...but the Cardinals have the money to spend this offseason. So happy to see ANYBODY but Kozma/Descalso starting at this point. He isn't gonna be cheap..Look at this

7:26pm: Jon Heyman of CBS Sports tweets that one team who offered Peralta four years and $52MM was told they're "not even in [the] game."

Peralta was just awful in 2012 and who knows if the roids helped him in 2013 to have a decent year. Really surprised that the Cards would go after him. Its something a crappy franchise would do. Not the Cards.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I wish

Lol, my bad. Peralta

Peralta was just awful in 2012 and who knows if the roids helped him in 2013 to have a decent year. Really surprised that the Cards would go after him. Its something a crappy franchise would do. Not the Cards.

I hear ya. He's an upgrade for them but a lot of Cardinals fans are saying the signing just feels dirty. I'm fine with the signing, just hope the contract isn't insane. He has played some good baseball in the past.

I wish

Lol, my bad. Peralta

I hear ya. He's an upgrade for them but a lot of Cardinals fans are saying the signing just feels dirty. I'm fine with the signing, just hope the contract isn't insane. He has played some good baseball in the past.

If it is 50M then I think its insane. Jhonny Peralta? Really?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I wish

Lol, my bad. Peralta

If it is 50M then I think its insane. Jhonny Peralta? Really?

Well it will be above 50M. Above Jon Jeyman was saying 4yr/52M offer was on the table for him and that team isn't even being considered.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
10:19pm: Peralta is expected to receive four years in the deal, a source tells Jon Morosi of FOX Sports (via Twitter). However, the Cardinals have yet to confirm that an agreement is in place, Morosi adds in a second tweet.
Share 49ersWebzone