• Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Bourjos for freese?

i guess
Originally posted by jrg:
Bourjos for freese?

i guess

Pretty even trade. I assume Carpenter moves to 3B and Wong will start at 2B. Still need a SS.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Bourjos for freese?

i guess

Pretty even trade. I assume Carpenter moves to 3B and Wong will start at 2B. Still need a SS.

Yep and yep.

Entire trade: ‪#‎STLCards‬ trade Freese and Salas to ‪#‎Angels‬ for Bourjos and OF Randal Grichuk (hit .256/.306/.474 in AA).
Bourjos for freese?

i guess

Yep and yep.

Entire trade: ‪#‎STLCards‬ trade Freese and Salas to ‪#‎Angels‬ for Bourjos and OF Randal Grichuk (hit .256/.306/.474 in AA).

Wonder if they bring up Taveras to play RF and trade Adams as part of a package for a SS. Making good moves right now for sure.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Bourjos for freese?

i guess

Yep and yep.

Wonder if they bring up Taveras to play RF and trade Adams as part of a package for a SS. Making good moves right now for sure.

Taveras CF
Craig RF
Adams 1B

unless Adams is traded for a SS
Bourjos for freese?

i guess

Yep and yep.

Taveras CF
Craig RF
Adams 1B

Bourjos CF
Taveras RF
Craig 1B

trade for Adams for a SS
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Bourjos for freese?

i guess

Yep and yep.

Taveras CF
Craig RF
Adams 1B

Bourjos CF
Taveras RF
Craig 1B

trade for Adams for a SS

Ya..that'll be what it is if we trade Adams...which is likely.

Adams, Miller as a starting point for a big SS.

Interesting about this is...the Cardinals must really think Wong is ready. He was a top prospect in the organization..but they're throwing him right out there.
Championship
Bourjos for freese?

i guess

Yep and yep.

Taveras CF
Craig RF
Adams 1B

Bourjos CF
Taveras RF
Craig 1B

trade for Adams for a SS

Interesting about this is...the Cardinals must really think Wong is ready. He was a top prospect in the organization..but they're throwing him right out there.

Shelby Miller, Matt Adams, and Stephen Piscotty for Troy Tulowitski. Makes sense for Rockies and Cards. This is what I threw out a couple of months ago and I still like it for both teams.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Bourjos for freese?

i guess

Yep and yep.

Taveras CF
Craig RF
Adams 1B

Bourjos CF
Taveras RF
Craig 1B

trade for Adams for a SS

Shelby Miller, Matt Adams, and Stephen Piscotty for Troy Tulowitski. Makes sense for Rockies and Cards. This is what I threw out a couple of months ago and I still like it for both teams.

Haha you mentioned Piscotty? Didn't think anybody knew about him on here. Dude is a stud

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/stl/bernie-pleskoff-stephen-piscotty-looking-like-home-run-selection-for-cardinals?ymd=20131118&content_id=63988952&vkey=news_stl

Bourjos for freese?

i guess

Yep and yep.

Taveras CF
Craig RF
Adams 1B

Bourjos CF
Taveras RF
Craig 1B

trade for Adams for a SS

Haha you mentioned Piscotty? Didn't think anybody knew about him on here. Dude is a stud

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/stl/bernie-pleskoff-stephen-piscotty-looking-like-home-run-selection-for-cardinals?ymd=20131118&content_id=63988952&vkey=news_stl

Yep. I did. I must admit I have never seen him play but looked at the Cards top prospects . I would think the Rockies would be VERY tempted by that package. Adams could play right away at 1b, Miller would be at the top of their rotation, and Piscotty would right away be one of their best prospects.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Bourjos for freese?

i guess

Yep and yep.

Taveras CF
Craig RF
Adams 1B

Bourjos CF
Taveras RF
Craig 1B

trade for Adams for a SS

Yep. I did. I must admit I have never seen him play but looked at the Cards top prospects . I would think the Rockies would be VERY tempted by that package. Adams could play right away at 1b, Miller would be at the top of their rotation, and Piscotty would right away be one of their best prospects.

Yep. Watch that video in the link when you get a chance. Gives you an idea of what kind of player Piscotty is.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Grichuk (prospect included in the deal) was 1 pick ahead of Trout in the draft

24th overall pick in 2009
[ Edited by jrg on Nov 22, 2013 at 1:19 PM ]
Angels acquire Freese in exchange for Bourjous. Angels must see something in Freese, and StL. must have had a strong need to move Freese while getting good value in Bourjous. This trade could could work in favor of the Angels if Freese adjusts to AL pitching or it could be in favor of the Cards if the win games. Too early to guess.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Angels acquire Freese in exchange for Bourjous. Angels must see something in Freese, and StL. must have had a strong need to move Freese while getting good value in Bourjous. This trade could could work in favor of the Angels if Freese adjusts to AL pitching or it could be in favor of the Cards if the win games. Too early to guess.

Thanks Rob
Share 49ersWebzone