There are 329 users in the forums

The 2013-14 MLB Hot Stove Tracker And Spring Training Discussion Thread

Originally posted by robniner:
AROD,

seriously take your GD, effing punishment! Your holding up the Yanks in deciding what to do at third and making yourself look like a much bigger dik than already are with that childish outburst.

*Facepalm*

Really? Just give up $30 million without à fight.and no long term ways to get or back.
L
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Now Freese to Angels rumors
Cards looking to trade Freese to the angels. Angels plan to play Freese at the third base position if the trade goes through. Cardinals looking to get something in return. Let's wait and see.

-robniner
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Cards looking to trade Freese to the angels. Angels plan to play Freese at the third base position if the trade goes through. Cardinals looking to get something in return. Let's wait and see.

-robniner

Too bad I can't post that much on Twitter.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

-robniner

1. Where else would the Angels play him?
2. Of course the Cardinals are looking to get something in return...he isn't a free agent. Lol

-robniner

Originally posted by jrg:

-robniner

2. Of course the Cardinals are looking to get something in return...he isn't a free agent. Lol

seriously?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

-robniner

seriously?

OMG!

I read the post as rob and completely overlooked that skeet posted it

I thought rob was serious

[ Edited by jrg on Nov 21, 2013 at 8:24 PM ]

-robniner

seriously?

OMG!

• jrg
  • Veteran

-robniner

seriously?

OMG!

Looked like something he'd say...haha so skeet your acting is spot on

In other news,

Royals made a big announcement

Jason Vargas

*YAWN*

Gets the Edwin Jackson contract.
Bwahahaha
Lmfao skeet good work
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Source: #Angels trade Bourjos to #STLCards. Freese presumably going to Anaheim. That part presently unconfirmed.
Bourjos for freese?
Share 49ersWebzone