There are 193 users in the forums

The 2013-14 MLB Hot Stove Tracker And Spring Training Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Lol, what an idiot

Huge ego on Wilson. I hope he flops big time (unless the Giants bring him back. LOL)

this
Originally posted by Niners99:
Would love to know which idiot writer didnt vote for Kershaw for the CY Award. He should really never be allowed to vote again.

Mark Schmetzer from "Reds Report". He voted for Wainwright.

What I want to know is how Madison Bumgarner only got one 4th place vote and one 5th place vote, and they came from Baggarly and Ratto. Obviously he wasnt deserving to win, but can the other writers pay better attention please? Bumgarner deserved more recognition than that. Heck, Jordan Zimmerman got SIX 3rd place votes. Really??

I wouldnt have vote Bum any higher than 4th and I think 5th was the right spot.

1) Kershaw
2) Wainwright
3) Harvey
4) Fernandez
5) Madison
  • jrg
  • Veteran
One LA writer voted Chris Sale 1st in the AL

lol
One LA writer voted Chris Sale 1st in the AL

lol

And he should never again be allowed to vote.
Would love to know which idiot writer didnt vote for Kershaw for the CY Award. He should really never be allowed to vote again.

What I want to know is how Madison Bumgarner only got one 4th place vote and one 5th place vote, and they came from Baggarly and Ratto. Obviously he wasnt deserving to win, but can the other writers pay better attention please? Bumgarner deserved more recognition than that. Heck, Jordan Zimmerman got SIX 3rd place votes. Really??

1) Kershaw
2) Wainwright
3) Harvey
4) Fernandez
5) Madison

Bumgarner finished in 9th though. And the only reason he even showed up on the ballot was because the 2 SF writers were the only ones paying attention to his season.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

1) Kershaw
2) Wainwright
3) Harvey
4) Fernandez
5) Madison

Bumgarner finished in 9th though. And the only reason he even showed up on the ballot was because the 2 SF writers were the only ones paying attention to his season.

Haha, I doubt they were the ONLY TWO paying attention to his numbers.

1) Kershaw
2) Wainwright
3) Harvey
4) Fernandez
5) Madison

Haha, I doubt they were the ONLY TWO paying attention to his numbers.

They cast his only 2 votes. He clearly had a better year than Jordan Zimmermann, who finished 7th and got 6 freaking third place votes.
Blue Jays dangling Jose Bautista.

Is he the only worth on the club?
Matt Gelb ‏@magelb 4m Source: Phillies have re-signed Carlos Ruiz to a three-year, $26 million contract.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Gelb ‏@magelb 4m Source: Phillies have re-signed Carlos Ruiz to a three-year, $26 million contract.

Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Amaro has lost his mind.
Giants decide on Tim Hudson
Originally posted by robniner:

Originally posted by robniner:

Way to go with the scoop Rob. Just about 2-3 hours late though.
Josh Johnson had enough of the AL that all his finalists are NL teams.
Share 49ersWebzone