LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

The 2013-14 MLB Hot Stove Tracker And Spring Training Discussion Thread

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by robniner:
The Yankees gave FA Brian Wilson a straight up rejection notice because..............

of his signature beard.

Doubt he will shave it.

Not doubt, he WON'T.
From the true source.. those rocket scientists at MLBTRade Rumors..............

"General Manager Brian Cashman told reporters, including Andy McCullough of the Star-Ledger (on Twitter), that you can rule out the Yankees signing Brian Wilson after his agent told the team he won't shave his beard."
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol, what an idiot
Originally posted by jrg:
Lol, what an idiot

Huge ego on Wilson. I hope he flops big time (unless the Giants bring him back. LOL)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I had a buddy who was the exact same way..super smart (book smart) guy that had multiple amazing job offers and decided to stay at his lower paying job so he could keep his beard.

His defense was..."my beard does not determine what kind of employee I am"
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Oh...and at the Orioles with that s**t

JJ Hardy for Shelby Miller?

No thanks
I had a buddy who was the exact same way..super smart (book smart) guy that had multiple amazing job offers and decided to stay at his lower paying job so he could keep his beard.

His defense was..."my beard does not determine what kind of employee I am"

As a guy with a big beard, I gotta agree. Besides, if Wilson has saved his money wisely he can afford to be pickier with his choice if he values his beard that much.

No thanks

Hardy is a good SS but yeah thats not gonna happen
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

No thanks

Reading on Facebook regarding the deal and some Orioles fans think it'd take at least Miller and Martinez to get Hardy

Would love to know which idiot writer didnt vote for Kershaw for the CY Award. He should really never be allowed to vote again.

No thanks

Reading on Facebook regarding the deal and some Orioles fans think it'd take at least Miller and Martinez to get Hardy

There are so many dumb ass people in this world. That is what it would take to get Brandon Crawford. LOLOLOLOLOL

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

No thanks

There are so many dumb ass people in this world. That is what it would take to get Brandon Crawford. LOLOLOLOLOL

No thanks

And there's Erick Aybar.
Would love to know which idiot writer didnt vote for Kershaw for the CY Award. He should really never be allowed to vote again.

Mark Schmetzer from "Reds Report". He voted for Wainwright.

What I want to know is how Madison Bumgarner only got one 4th place vote and one 5th place vote, and they came from Baggarly and Ratto. Obviously he wasnt deserving to win, but can the other writers pay better attention please? Bumgarner deserved more recognition than that. Heck, Jordan Zimmerman got SIX 3rd place votes. Really??
Looks like the Yankees interest in David Freese has been put on hold for right now due to waiting on the status of AROD for at least a month. Meanwhile, they resigned Brendan Ryan.

The Orioles want to deal their catcher, Matt Wieters, in a bad way.
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Owners approve funding for replay expansion next season. Approval of players' and umpires' union fully expected.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Maximum two manager's challenges per team per game. No distinction on innings. It's two per game.
Share 49ersWebzone