There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
zero. Will be all D, all the time.

Kobe will cherry pick while the other 4 stay in the backcourt for D... still give up 120 pts/game
Originally posted by GameOver:
Boozer is penciled in as the Lakers' starting small forward, although he has played power forward throughout his 12-year NBA career.

Boozer said he believes he could play up to seven more seasons.

Lmao at this whole thing
Does Byron Scott have a rep for fixing teams? His last fixing project didn't work out in Cleveland. I find it weird that Mike Brown and Byron Scott have been named coach of the year yet they can't hold onto a job.
Originally posted by fister30:
Does Byron Scott have a rep for fixing teams? His last fixing project didn't work out in Cleveland. I find it weird that Mike Brown and Byron Scott have been named coach of the year yet they can't hold onto a job.

and Jerry Sloan never won that award once. lol Brown is worse than Scott but they're nothing special.

this f**kin' guy...

Nick 'Swaggy P' Young's Right Arm Is 'Strictly for Buckets,' Not Tattoos

link
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
4 year $17 million for Byron. Here we go.

Cliperrs for 2 billion......Lakers twice the money i would assume ....take a 4 billion bid to the West Family. See what they say....
Originally posted by jrg:

this f**kin' guy...

Nick 'Swaggy P' Young's Right Arm Is 'Strictly for Buckets,' Not Tattoos

link

Strictly for buckets
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
4 year $17 million for Byron. Here we go.

Cliperrs for 2 billion......Lakers twice the money i would assume ....take a 4 billion bid to the West Family. See what they say....

Wait, what? You mean the Buss family sell the team for $4 billion to jerry west? Why would they do that?
I am quietly very excited for this season....getting Byron as coach felt like a family reunion. It's been a really tough acrimonious time for fans the last 3-4 years, but getting Byron back, getting a healthy Kobe back, along with Randle and many of our young guys...it feels like we have a team again.

Even if championships aren't on the horizon, a part of you just knows that Kobe can't/won't let things lie as they may.

Biggest regret is Pau though.
Originally posted by kray28:
I am quietly very excited for this season....getting Byron as coach felt like a family reunion. It's been a really tough acrimonious time for fans the last 3-4 years, but getting Byron back, getting a healthy Kobe back, along with Randle and many of our young guys...it feels like we have a team again.

Even if championships aren't on the horizon, a part of you just knows that Kobe can't/won't let things lie as they may.

I'm very excited... Until December when I start asking myself why I even bought NBA league pass.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by kray28:

I'm very excited... Until December when I start asking myself why I even bought NBA league pass.

as long as we don't get hit with all the injuries we did last year, this team has the talent to be at least a .500 team. even last year when kobe went down we were still around .500 until everybody else started getting injured.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com