There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
can't do too much with a team that shoots that well. with that said, williams can't be a starter. i don't see why we can't play gasol/hill on the court at the same time. pau has shown that he can shoot the 3, at least better than williams can.

and johnson was actually one of our better players, shot well from 3 and made some defensive spots.

Agreed, Jordan should be starting with Kaman/Williams coming off bench. Also, we need to move Blake. We can't have our starting PG be unable to penetrate, especially in this day and age. Farmar would be better but then the bench wouldn't have it's punch.

yup, farmar is gonna be key to our bench success. henry should be playing more 3, especially when kobe comes back, theres no reason to keep this guy off the floor. he's big/strong enough to play the 3 for us. farmar/johnson/meeks/kaman is a pretty nice bench imo, and throw nick young in there when hes hot, and just like our bench did 2 games ago, they can win us games.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
can't do too much with a team that shoots that well. with that said, williams can't be a starter. i don't see why we can't play gasol/hill on the court at the same time. pau has shown that he can shoot the 3, at least better than williams can.

and johnson was actually one of our better players, shot well from 3 and made some defensive spots.

Agreed, Jordan should be starting with Kaman/Williams coming off bench. Also, we need to move Blake. We can't have our starting PG be unable to penetrate, especially in this day and age. Farmar would be better but then the bench wouldn't have it's punch.

yup, farmar is gonna be key to our bench success. henry should be playing more 3, especially when kobe comes back, theres no reason to keep this guy off the floor. he's big/strong enough to play the 3 for us. farmar/johnson/meeks/kaman is a pretty nice bench imo, and throw nick young in there when hes hot, and just like our bench did 2 games ago, they can win us games.

Jury is still out on Wesley for me. Not very impressed. And I really just don't like Jodie. He's suppose to be our JJ Reddick but he's not. If we could package Jodie and Blake (who has some value) for maybe a legit 4 (if we're going to keep trying Wesley there, then might as well) or a penetrating 1, that'd be great.

Even with all this said, we're fodder. Nash can't play on the 2nd night of a back-to-back when he sat out the whole 4th quarter the night before and it's game 2 of the regular season? Come on man...

Still, the team is fun to watch and so long as we stay competitive every night, I can get behind this.
[ Edited by GameOver on Nov 1, 2013 at 4:48 PM ]
This such an embarrassing game.
Lol this team sucks. How in the hell did we beat the clippers?
Well, they made it a game. Can't ask for much more right now. Too many damn 3 point shots.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Well, they made it a game. Can't ask for much more right now. Too many damn 3 point shots.

Yup. That is dantonies style. live by the 3 DIE by the 3
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Well, they made it a game. Can't ask for much more right now. Too many damn 3 point shots.

Yup. That is dantonies style. live by the 3 DIE by the 3

Which usually means die by the 3.
...
YOU KNOW Kobe is chomping at tha bit to go F.O.A.T.N.P.K.E.B.M.
Lol at game over thinking Blake has value still
i dont undertand the strategy for tonights game at all. they had no duncan, and we are playing small. why the f**k are we playing small when our bigs could've dominated that game? just look at what jordan hill did when they finally decided to play him. we should've had 2 bigs on the floor the whole f**king game! our coach is just a joke. i just don't understand how he possibly believes that playing this p***y ass small lineup is gonna help us string wins together. with this play style, a .500 record would be an accomplishment.
The entire first quarter they absolutely dominated the paint then went away from it and jacked up 3s.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
The entire first quarter they absolutely dominated the paint then went away from it and jacked up 3s.

same with we did in the clippers game, but that time our 3 ball was working.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol at game over thinking Blake has value still

Expiring contract, serviceable back-up 1...I'm not saying he's bringing in a royal family's dowry. I'm just saying, we can get something out of him.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com