There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
CUT HEEEM!!!!

ya that watch doesn't match the clothes, what was he thinking?!
Young f**king sucks

Johnson as well
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Oct 30, 2013 at 8:03 PM ]
ah well down 19 early that was fun
I think we started a season a day later because this is what I expected yesterday lol
And the dream is over.

Originally posted by socalfan21:
I think we started a season a day later because this is what I expected yesterday lol

I said this exact thing during the game several times...
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Wow.. impressive win last night. Hopefully they come back to reality tonight

They did

They did

Warriors will too.
Originally posted by 4ML:

They did

Warriors will too.

They have a good team, but yeah, no team can shoot that hot every night.
Did you guys hear magics interview on espn. Ripped bus
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Link or quotes?
Oh no! We suck again!
can't do too much with a team that shoots that well. with that said, williams can't be a starter. i don't see why we can't play gasol/hill on the court at the same time. pau has shown that he can shoot the 3, at least better than williams can.

and johnson was actually one of our better players, shot well from 3 and made some defensive spots.
Originally posted by 4ML:

They did

Warriors will too.

Of course they wont shoot like that every night. No team does. Look at the Heat last night.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
can't do too much with a team that shoots that well. with that said, williams can't be a starter. i don't see why we can't play gasol/hill on the court at the same time. pau has shown that he can shoot the 3, at least better than williams can.

and johnson was actually one of our better players, shot well from 3 and made some defensive spots.

Agreed, Jordan should be starting with Kaman/Williams coming off bench. Also, we need to move Blake. We can't have our starting PG be unable to penetrate, especially in this day and age. Farmar would be better but then the bench wouldn't have it's punch.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Link or quotes?

When asked why he felt that way, Johnson said he felt that Jim Buss was making decisions "based on trying to prove everybody wrong that [he] can do this job." The decision to interview Jackson, but not hire him was in Johnson's words "a sucker punch" that was, "more against the sister, like, 'Hey Jeanie, I'm running this.' "

Went on to say he made a knee jerk reaction to hire mike brown because the warriors were about to. Essentially said that bus is trying to prove himself, while is father deferred to people with basketball knowledge on/when making decisions.
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Oct 31, 2013 at 10:10 AM ]
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com