There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Holy s**t. Now that's how you lose a ball game.
The Lakers are still playing?
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I don't even know how to respond to that. Are you trying to be funny, or are you really that retarded?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I don't even know how to respond to that. Are you trying to be funny, or are you really that retarded?

Lulz
Kinda pathetic the Lakers Fans have been reduced to cheer for free tacos
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Kinda pathetic the Lakers Fans have been reduced to cheer for free tacos

Nash hurt again in the loss to portland. lol
Nash hurt again in the loss to portland. lol

I hope he finally retires now. HIs body just can't do it anymore.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Even if his body can make it through a whole game or a weeks schedule or a months schedule. He will never again be able to play at a playoff pace again, and he needs to acknowledge that so the Lakers can move on.
Originally posted by eonblue:

Even if his body can make it through a whole game or a weeks schedule or a months schedule. He will never again be able to play at a playoff pace again, and he needs to acknowledge that so the Lakers can move on.

put yourself in his shoes. He's getting paid to do nothing, wouldn't you do the same
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

put yourself in his shoes. He's getting paid to do nothing, wouldn't you do the same

He already said he's playing next year strictly for the money. From his point of view, why wouldn't he? Sucks for us fans, but like he cares. lol
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

He already said he's playing next year strictly for the money. From his point of view, why wouldn't he? Sucks for us fans, but like he cares. lol

He can take the money for doing nothing. The organization has already eatner the draft picks. I just don't want to see him on the court anymore. It's a joke at this point.
That loss probably locked up the 6th slot or better in the lottery. Boston's probably the only team the Lakers can catch that's ahead of them.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
That loss probably locked up the 6th slot or better in the lottery. Boston's probably the only team the Lakers can catch that's ahead of them.

Thank you bollywood.
Boston's Remaining Schedule
@ Atlanta
vs. Charlotte
@ Cleveland
@ Philly
vs. Washington

Utah's Remaining Schedule
vs. Dallas
vs. Portland
@ Denver
vs. Lakers
@ Minnesota

Our Remaining Schedule
vs. Houston
vs. Golden State
vs. Memphis
@ Utah
@ San Antonio

We're only 2 games back of Boston. It could be done. That Phoenix win we had a week or so ago is really looking painful right about now.
[ Edited by GameOver on Apr 6, 2014 at 11:21 PM ]
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com