There are 212 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

As bad as the Lakers' record is, I find it hard to believe there are teams with worse records.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Let the #tankoff begin!
I'm probably the only guy in the world that was pissed the okc game went to OT and they missed the start of the Laker game. lol I had to watch some crappy online stream out of spain. lol
Lakers set a franchise record in the 3rd quarter tonight with most points scored in one quarter with 51! Of all the teams to accomplish this it's this one!
Damn the wins! Damn them all!
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakers set a franchise record in the 3rd quarter tonight with most points scored in one quarter with 51! Of all the teams to accomplish this it's this one!

Yeah Kobe is delusional. The choice has been made already, either we get Kobe to retire a Laker or we get the Lakers to continue their championship tradition. In this case we can't have both and Kobe damn well knows that.

To me the choice was made back when we won the last title....we could have used that season to transition Bynum into a star while still winning the championship, but instead we went with Kobe keeping an iron fist as THE alpha of the Lakers. To maintain dynasties you have to be heartless....you have to consider the 15th season of your franchise face as being expendable and to bring in the next star in or entering his prime. The choice was made not to be that heartless.

For the record I was fine with either path...I am just as happy to watch Kobe play(or not play) and retire a Laker...but now we are at his mercy because nothing meaningful will happen until after he retires at this point. In the meantime we just have to nail the lottery
Holy s**t. Now that's how you lose a ball game.
The Lakers are still playing?

Originally posted by SportsFan:

I don't even know how to respond to that. Are you trying to be funny, or are you really that retarded?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I don't even know how to respond to that. Are you trying to be funny, or are you really that retarded?

Lulz
Kinda pathetic the Lakers Fans have been reduced to cheer for free tacos
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Kinda pathetic the Lakers Fans have been reduced to cheer for free tacos

Nash hurt again in the loss to portland. lol
Share 49ersWebzone