LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
And hiring/firing Brown, and tender D'Antoni,....

Can NBA players restructure contracts the way that nfl players can? If so, Kobe's contract does not have to be the killer.

To me, Brown was the wrong call, but ultimately did no harm. He was also a bad hire, but that '11 team wasn't good enough to win. They had a chance at the reset button last year with Phil leading that '12 squad, and blew it. That and hiring MDA are the different sides of the same mistake, IMO.

Can't restructure. He's locked into that deal for 2 years. It is the killer.

Or they can just spend the billions from TimeWarner and go over the cap and say f**k it like Jerry used to do.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Can NBA players restructure contracts the way that nfl players can? If so, Kobe's contract does not have to be the killer.

To me, Brown was the wrong call, but ultimately did no harm. He was also a bad hire, but that '11 team wasn't good enough to win. They had a chance at the reset button last year with Phil leading that '12 squad, and blew it. That and hiring MDA are the different sides of the same mistake, IMO.

Or they can just spend the billions from TimeWarner and go over the cap and say f**k it like Jerry used to do.

CBA is different now. They can do that with their own guys, not outside guys.
Originally posted by GameOver:

CBA is different now. They can do that with their own guys, not outside guys.

Jerry would find a way. Get them here, then pay them. Simple plan. Ready, BREAK!
Henry needs to stop doing finger rolls at Ibaka
Haven't played since Friday and don't play until tomorrow and no1curr up in hurr.
Haven't played since Friday and don't play until tomorrow and no1curr up in hurr.

They have to out-lose the Jazz and Celtics by 3 games to take sole ownership of that #4 seed in the Race to the Bottom. That also gives them a great crack at a top 3 seed.

Good thing is Jazz play the Magic soon and Celtics play the 76ers one more time. They just need to find a way to win a couple more games.
[ Edited by GameOver on Mar 18, 2014 at 2:56 PM ]
Can we get rid of Ramona Shelbourne as well she's f**king annoying
They've got 3 announcers to help get everybody through the garbage time tonight against the Spurs
That was a siiiiiiiiick move by Xavier!
Well, they hung in there longer than I thought they would.

Played just good enough to keep it fun to watch, but they did the right thing in the end and fell apart. lol

And that was a b******t move the wizard player pulled on swaggy-p that caused the scuffle at the end. That twist the arm s**t is the same type of cheap s**t the seahawks to to hurt people.
Why did Nash play tonight? What the flying hell dude...save it for next season

Yeah that's just stupid
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Yeah that's just stupid

I'm pretty sure they marched him out there to save face from the obvious tank job. He said he was ready to play weeks ago. They were probably like "f**k, if he's not gonna s**t up about it, I guess we gotta play him". Not like it matters. lol
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Yeah that's just stupid

Nash PR move after admitting earlier in the week that he was just in it for the money
Share 49ersWebzone