LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. THAT WAS BRILLIANT BASKETBALL. GREAT ENERGY, HUSTLE, THE f**kING HUNGER!

WHERE HAS THAT HUNGER BEEN! SO ATHLETIC AND HUNGRY! I WANT TO SEE THAT EVERY GOD DAMN NIGHT!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:
f**k WITH ME

This squad still isn't going to win too many games this year so I will be obnoxious, insulting, demeaning, and ridiculous while I can. I have to enjoy these moments because who knows how often they are going to happen this season

4ML I TOLD YOU ABOUT XAVIER HENRY! LOOK AT HIM GO! NEW FAVORITE LAKER ALERT!

Clippers, SUCKS TO SUCK

DUBS, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU TOMORROW

You most definitely did. lol @ Clippers. Worried about the banners...lol - change your under-achieving culture first.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Unreal. lol

And wtf is doc taking timeouts for, down 15, with a minute to go?

Must be taking a moment to realize

You're f**kING RIGHT Phil...f**king right!!!!
Originally posted by 4ML:
f**k WITH ME

This squad still isn't going to win too many games this year so I will be obnoxious, insulting, demeaning, and ridiculous while I can. I have to enjoy these moments because who knows how often they are going to happen this season

Clippers, SUCKS TO SUCK

You most definitely did. lol @ Clippers. Worried about the banners...lol - change your under-achieving culture first.

PREACH!

Show them the truth!
[ Edited by GameOver on Oct 30, 2013 at 12:12 AM ]
f**k WITH ME

Clippers, SUCKS TO SUCK

I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. THAT WAS BRILLIANT BASKETBALL. GREAT ENERGY, HUSTLE, THE f**kING HUNGER!

WHERE HAS THAT HUNGER BEEN! SO ATHLETIC AND HUNGRY! I WANT TO SEE THAT EVERY GOD DAMN NIGHT!

I'm right there with you
So fun.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
From LG:

Doc Rivers in the locker room -

"Their starting five has still never beaten our starting five."

Lololol
Xavier Henry should be allowed to climb up to the rafters and rip those pathetic clipper "banners" down after last nights game.

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Xavier Henry should be allowed to climb up to the rafters and rip those pathetic clipper "banners" down after last nights game.

Well it was a Lakers home game, so the title banners were showing. lol
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:

That was a Laker home game...so the Clipper selfies were not up. Tomorrow night against the Dubs...they will.
Now that I've simmered down...gentlemen, what a game yesterday! However, we need to keep expectations low and continue to hope for the best. I was more convinced that last night was more so an indictment on the Clippers than anything else. I thought we had several lucky bounces and shot too well from 3. The Clippers never took advantage of the mismatch at the 4 and never, seemingly, bothered trying to control the tempo. Surprising, given CP3 and Doc being on their roster. Good wake up call for them.

What was up with those SOFT flagrant calls from last night? Both on Clippers (DeAndre and Barnes).

I couldn't help but wonder what these role players and bench could have done with our starting 5 last year...perfect complimentary pieces.

Still, with that said, phenomenal win. Dubs tonight, Spurs Friday. I thought we were going 0-3 to start the season. Already beat that.

Can we get a group rush order on Xavier Henry jerseys? I need mine NOW! Who's with me?!?!
Wow.. impressive win last night. Hopefully they come back to reality tonight
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Wow.. impressive win last night. Hopefully they come back to reality tonight

Share 49ersWebzone