There are 185 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

From LG:


Doc Rivers in the locker room -

"Their starting five has still never beaten our starting five."



f**k WITH ME

This squad still isn't going to win too many games this year so I will be obnoxious, insulting, demeaning, and ridiculous while I can. I have to enjoy these moments because who knows how often they are going to happen this season

4ML I TOLD YOU ABOUT XAVIER HENRY! LOOK AT HIM GO! NEW FAVORITE LAKER ALERT!

Clippers, SUCKS TO SUCK

DUBS, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU TOMORROW
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
From LG:

Doc Rivers in the locker room -

"Their starting five has still never beaten our starting five."




I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. THAT WAS BRILLIANT BASKETBALL. GREAT ENERGY, HUSTLE, THE f**kING HUNGER!

WHERE HAS THAT HUNGER BEEN! SO ATHLETIC AND HUNGRY! I WANT TO SEE THAT EVERY GOD DAMN NIGHT!
Originally posted by GameOver:
f**k WITH ME

This squad still isn't going to win too many games this year so I will be obnoxious, insulting, demeaning, and ridiculous while I can. I have to enjoy these moments because who knows how often they are going to happen this season

4ML I TOLD YOU ABOUT XAVIER HENRY! LOOK AT HIM GO! NEW FAVORITE LAKER ALERT!

Clippers, SUCKS TO SUCK

DUBS, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU TOMORROW

You most definitely did. lol @ Clippers. Worried about the banners...lol - change your under-achieving culture first.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Unreal. lol



And wtf is doc taking timeouts for, down 15, with a minute to go?

Must be taking a moment to realize

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

You're f**kING RIGHT Phil...f**king right!!!!
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by GameOver:
f**k WITH ME

This squad still isn't going to win too many games this year so I will be obnoxious, insulting, demeaning, and ridiculous while I can. I have to enjoy these moments because who knows how often they are going to happen this season

4ML I TOLD YOU ABOUT XAVIER HENRY! LOOK AT HIM GO! NEW FAVORITE LAKER ALERT!

Clippers, SUCKS TO SUCK

DUBS, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU TOMORROW

You most definitely did. lol @ Clippers. Worried about the banners...lol - change your under-achieving culture first.

PREACH!

Show them the truth!
[ Edited by GameOver on Oct 30, 2013 at 12:12 AM ]
Originally posted by GameOver:
f**k WITH ME

This squad still isn't going to win too many games this year so I will be obnoxious, insulting, demeaning, and ridiculous while I can. I have to enjoy these moments because who knows how often they are going to happen this season

4ML I TOLD YOU ABOUT XAVIER HENRY! LOOK AT HIM GO! NEW FAVORITE LAKER ALERT!

Clippers, SUCKS TO SUCK

DUBS, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU TOMORROW


Originally posted by GameOver:
I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. THAT WAS BRILLIANT BASKETBALL. GREAT ENERGY, HUSTLE, THE f**kING HUNGER!

WHERE HAS THAT HUNGER BEEN! SO ATHLETIC AND HUNGRY! I WANT TO SEE THAT EVERY GOD DAMN NIGHT!



I'm right there with you
So fun.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
From LG:

Doc Rivers in the locker room -

"Their starting five has still never beaten our starting five."





Lololol
Xavier Henry should be allowed to climb up to the rafters and rip those pathetic clipper "banners" down after last nights game.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Xavier Henry should be allowed to climb up to the rafters and rip those pathetic clipper "banners" down after last nights game.

Well it was a Lakers home game, so the title banners were showing. lol
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Xavier Henry should be allowed to climb up to the rafters and rip those pathetic clipper "banners" down after last nights game.

That was a Laker home game...so the Clipper selfies were not up. Tomorrow night against the Dubs...they will.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com