LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

lol. thank gawd the niners r good again
Welcome to the bottom
Good thing Chick Hearn didn't have to see this season.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
lol. thank gawd the niners r good again

THIS
They hung in there longer than I thought they would. Down 23 toward the end of the 3rd. lol
Has a team ever given up 400+ points in 3 a game stretch before?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

They're playing at an insane pace right now. Really, an 8 point loss in Denver or a 7 point loss vs. New Orleans really isn't awful (the Clips game is another story, obviously), but it looks a lot worse when it's 134-126 than it does when it's 98-90.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

They're playing at an insane pace right now. Really, an 8 point loss in Denver or a 7 point loss vs. New Orleans really isn't awful (the Clips game is another story, obviously), but it looks a lot worse when it's 134-126 than it does when it's 98-90.

true teams are taking nearly 100 shots a game that's crazy
Phil Jackson is leaning toward accepting a front office job with the New York Knicks, according to a source. Jackson's role would be president of basketball operations, in complete control of all basketball-related matters, according to the source.Jackson could also become head coach next season, though that aspect of the deal is not yet settled.Jackson is expected to make a decision with the next week.

I'm not sure Laker Land would react very well to this...

Originally posted by GameOver:
Phil Jackson is leaning toward accepting a front office job with the New York Knicks, according to a source. Jackson's role would be president of basketball operations, in complete control of all basketball-related matters, according to the source.Jackson could also become head coach next season, though that aspect of the deal is not yet settled.Jackson is expected to make a decision with the next week.

instead we've got this f**kwad D'Antoni who should've never been hired
Originally posted by GameOver:

Well don't worry, pretty sure y'all get the #1 pick this year regardless of where you finish in lottery
What's the over/under on how many points okc will score today? I think they could put up 150 if the Lakers figure out a way to keep up with them and push them to keep scoring.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Well don't worry, pretty sure y'all get the #1 pick this year regardless of where you finish in lottery

We wouldn't be in this situation right now if it wasn't for the most flagrant screw job in NBA history, when Stern vetoed a perfectly legal and agreed upon trade for "basketball reasons".
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

We wouldn't be in this situation right now if it wasn't for the most flagrant screw job in NBA history, when Stern vetoed a perfectly legal and agreed upon trade for "basketball reasons".

yup...
Share 49ersWebzone