There are 162 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

lol needa make free throws
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
This game is fun. Marshall is good. Kendall Marshall is too

This. Hard to believe that Marshall was playing D League. Really enjoying this game and rooting for the Lakers for the first time in years

He kind of takes the sting off of trading two 1st rounders for Nash. It's almost like Phoenix gave us one of 'em back. He's a rotational quality player in the league.

I wish the Warriors had signed him as our backup PG. I knew he was a good player but I have been really impressed by him tonight.

And............... Durant is simply sick.
That chick doing the post game interview was hot as f**k. She seemed really uninterested though.

And KD going up to a guy in a TDE sweatshirt and saying what's up, my dude
Just enough to almost do something.
Valiant effort but no cigar. Kaveman and Marshall looking gewd.

On a side note didn't the NBA have a "dress policy"? dudes coming into the arena looking like thugs and jotos.

Little vlade. I lold
Almost suffered the fatal trap win like Utah did against Miami
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Almost suffered the fatal trap win like Utah did against Miami

lol this
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Just enough to almost do something.

#perfectforthetank

Tanking on a Thursday....Tanking on a Friday...Tanking on the weekend...you know we're tanking every dayyyyyyyy
http://grantland.com/features/approaching-the-finish-line/

This get posted already? I found it interesting.
The Los Angeles Lakers have had discussions with the Brooklyn Nets about a deal that would trade Jordan Hill, according to sources.

The Nets have a $5.25 million disabled player exception available in a trade or free-agent transaction until March 10.

Acquiring Hill's contract would be worth nearly $17 million for the Nets after luxury taxes.

Hill is slated to be a free agent in the offseason and is doubtful to re-sign with the Lakers if Mike D'Antoni is still head coach.
I'd rather keep Hill instead of dantoni.
Originally posted by GameOver:
The Los Angeles Lakers have had discussions with the Brooklyn Nets about a deal that would trade Jordan Hill, according to sources.

The Nets have a $5.25 million disabled player exception available in a trade or free-agent transaction until March 10.

Acquiring Hill's contract would be worth nearly $17 million for the Nets after luxury taxes.

Hill is slated to be a free agent in the offseason and is doubtful to re-sign with the Lakers if Mike D'Antoni is still head coach.

lmao why the f**k would we keep Dandummy as our HC? i freaking swear...i dont care who we draft or sign, if he's our coach going into next season (even if he is the equipment manager) i will not watch a single game until he's gone.
Share 49ersWebzone