There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
On the Lakers first sub, there are now 4 white guys on the court (Nash, Blake, Pau, and Kaman) lol

James may switch from being a Magic fan to the Lakers now.

STFU
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
On the Lakers first sub, there are now 4 white guys on the court (Nash, Blake, Pau, and Kaman) lol

James may switch from being a Magic fan to the Lakers now.

STFU

Not bad at the half only down by 2. But im really sick of watching Lob City. That's all they do! LOL
meeks and young are just throwing it up any chance they can. kaman hustling hard. transition D is garbage
disgusting 3rd lucky to only be down by 4
MEEKS!!! AND 1!!
Love this bench!
I'm freaking the f**k out
God I hope this isn't a mirage and just because its opening night against the clips
51 games closer to my prediction
although the 3's arent going to hit like tha for the rest of the season, i'll take it
Unreal. lol

And wtf is doc taking timeouts for, down 15, with a minute to go?
Even with an NBA champion head coach and all star players the Clippers suddenly remembered that they were still the Clippers and had sucked for years and years on end. Either that or they read all the newspaper clippings that were predicting they would make it to the NBA finals this year and went out thinking they could show up against the Lakers without Kobe Bryant, just cruising to an easy win. The young Laker reserves handed them their ass in the 4th.
I'm in shock, the hustle, the energy, the team chemistry .......

The bench
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Clippers were reading their own headlines a bit too much. Covering banners and what not but forgot to pay the game. Not to take away from the Lakers though. They have the athletic talent to pay D'Antoni's style. But, the 3s wont fall like that forever. Good game though. Very entertaining.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com