LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 408 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

GameOver, the kings will beat you guys at tanking. BALEED DAT
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Feb 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM ]
Nash should just retire already.Kobe should just sit it out. Lakers are like 14 games behind the 8th seed in the west with 30 games to go.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by valrod33:
so funny that some of you guys would rag on other members here for only commenting when their team was good but now that you guys suck its been pretty quiet in here too,

Just an observation, Keep on truckin

I've watched every minute of every game this year, but there really is nothing to comment on. There's so many guys injured, there's no expectation to win. Kendall Walker was signed off the street and he's started every game since. Ryan Clark has been starting for weeks. We're starting games with 8 healthy players and ending the games with less than that.

I ask you, what's to talk about?
Kendall Marshall

Also thats kinda my point, no one wants to talk about their team when they suck. I just always thought it was funny when some people here would rag on others for only talking about their team when they were good

we aren't used to being s**tty like this, so we are speechless
Originally posted by marshniners24:
GameOver, the kings will beat you guys at tanking. BALEED DAT

IEMBRACEDATANK
Will the Lakers come within 11 of OKC tonight? Thats the spread. Rooting for Kaman since I picked him up on my fantasy BB team
what is this f**kery. Why are we competing right now
This game is fun. Marshall is good. Kendall Marshall is too

This. Hard to believe that Marshall was playing D League. Really enjoying this game and rooting for the Lakers for the first time in years
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

This. Hard to believe that Marshall was playing D League. Really enjoying this game and rooting for the Lakers for the first time in years

Same lol

SWAGGY B

Durant is so unbelievable.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

He kind of takes the sting off of trading two 1st rounders for Nash. It's almost like Phoenix gave us one of 'em back. He's a rotational quality player in the league.
CAVEMAN!

That move was awesome. lol
KAMAN
Awe s**t lol
Share 49ersWebzone