There are 187 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread


Those pics are awesome

Lakers should have kept Harris as well.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Feb 6, 2014 at 1:50 PM ]
Back to back wins f**king with the tank......



Nice try against the bulls. Nash hurt again. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Nice try against the bulls. Nash hurt again. lol


he lasted a while at least
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Nice try against the bulls. Nash hurt again. lol


he lasted a while at least

what like 1.5 games?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Nash to start tonight and play 6-8 minutes a half. He hasn't played since Nov 10th. Over/Under on how many games he plays before getting hurt again? I'd say .5 is where I'd set the line.

2nd half of the next game so 1.5 for me
Another reason to hate the Lakers
Meh at least he hangs out with champions
What do Bryant, Gasol, Nick Young, Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry all have in common?

They are five of L.A.'s top six scorers.

What else do they have in common?

All of them will miss Tuesday's game with the Jazz due to injury.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
What do Bryant, Gasol, Nick Young, Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry all have in common?

They are five of L.A.'s top six scorers.

What else do they have in common?

All of them will miss Tuesday's game with the Jazz due to injury.




Gotta watch out for Kaman though! Ever since he had his nap in Cleveland the dude has been in beast mode.
Well.... Back to NBA 2k14 I guess.
Its Kaman's world we just live in it.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Nice try against the (insert team here). Nash hurt again. lol

I wonder how many times I can recycle this post. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Nice try against the (insert team here). Nash hurt again. lol

I wonder how many times I can recycle this post. lol

hahaaha. Sadly too many times
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com