LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Another reason to hate the Lakers
Meh at least he hangs out with champions
  • Jiks
What do Bryant, Gasol, Nick Young, Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry all have in common?

They are five of L.A.'s top six scorers.

What else do they have in common?

All of them will miss Tuesday's game with the Jazz due to injury.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
What do Bryant, Gasol, Nick Young, Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry all have in common?

They are five of L.A.'s top six scorers.

What else do they have in common?

All of them will miss Tuesday's game with the Jazz due to injury.

Gotta watch out for Kaman though! Ever since he had his nap in Cleveland the dude has been in beast mode.
  • Jiks
Well.... Back to NBA 2k14 I guess.
Its Kaman's world we just live in it.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Nice try against the (insert team here). Nash hurt again. lol

I wonder how many times I can recycle this post. lol
Nice try against the (insert team here). Nash hurt again. lol

I wonder how many times I can recycle this post. lol

hahaaha. Sadly too many times
so funny that some of you guys would rag on other members here for only commenting when their team was good but now that you guys suck its been pretty quiet in here too,

Just an observation, Keep on truckin
Originally posted by valrod33:
so funny that some of you guys would rag on other members here for only commenting when their team was good but now that you guys suck its been pretty quiet in here too,

I've watched every minute of every game this year, but there really is nothing to comment on. There's so many guys injured, there's no expectation to win. Kendall Walker was signed off the street and he's started every game since. Ryan Clark has been starting for weeks. We're starting games with 8 healthy players and ending the games with less than that.

I ask you, what's to talk about?

I haven't watched sports since the Niners lost [deadbanana]

I've watched every minute of every game this year, but there really is nothing to comment on. There's so many guys injured, there's no expectation to win. Kendall Walker was signed off the street and he's started every game since. Ryan Clark has been starting for weeks. We're starting games with 8 healthy players and ending the games with less than that.

Kendall Marshall

Also thats kinda my point, no one wants to talk about their team when they suck. I just always thought it was funny when some people here would rag on others for only talking about their team when they were good
[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 12, 2014 at 9:50 AM ]

Kendall Marshall

Also thats kinda my point, no one wants to talk about their team when they suck. I just always thought it was funny when some people here would rag on others for only talking about their team when they were good

Yeah Marshall. lol

There's a bit of a disconnect with the injuries though. If they had their full squad and they sucked this bad, there would be something to talk about. s**t, if they any sort of combination of their top 5 scorers on the floor, there might be something to talk about. This is just a team incapable of winning due to lack of available talent. There's nothing to talk about. I get your point, but what this team is going through is unheard of in the sports world.

Kendall Marshall

Yeah Marshall. lol

There's a bit of a disconnect with the injuries though. If they had their full squad and they sucked this bad, there would be something to talk about. s**t, if they any sort of combination of their top 5 scorers on the floor, there might be something to talk about. This is just a team incapable of winning due to lack of available talent. There's nothing to talk about. I get your point, but what this team is going through is unheard of in the sports world.

Also, Ryan Kelly, not Ryan Clark.

Idk if Stoney did that on purpose, but if he did, it would have been superb on his part.

Regardless, keep on #EmbracingTheTank boys. We're moving up the ladder!
Originally posted by GameOver:

Kendall Marshall

Yeah Marshall. lol

Also, Ryan Kelly, not Ryan Clark.

Idk if Stoney did that on purpose, but if he did, it would have been superb on his part.

Regardless, keep on #EmbracingTheTank boys. We're moving up the ladder!

Share 49ersWebzone