There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by GameOver:
So with Pau on his way out...this team is legitimately bad enough to finish in the bottom 3 of the L...that means great chances at a top 5 pick in the draft. Jesus! I don't even know how to deal with that, I better start watching a lot more college ball...

What will the lakers get in return? cap space?? and yet there still stuck with "SWAGGY P"

why the hell are you hating on him? he's one of the only bright spots this year. he better be kept around for another 2-3 years. the guys is amazing off the bench.
lol @ all the good bye Pau posts. Should've waited until it was official.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by GameOver:
So with Pau on his way out...this team is legitimately bad enough to finish in the bottom 3 of the L...that means great chances at a top 5 pick in the draft. Jesus! I don't even know how to deal with that, I better start watching a lot more college ball...

What will the lakers get in return? cap space?? and yet there still stuck with "SWAGGY P"

why the hell are you hating on him? he's one of the only bright spots this year. he better be kept around for another 2-3 years. the guys is amazing off the bench.

as fun as swaggy P can be to watch, dude has no basketball intelligence and is way too inconsistent.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
lol @ all the good bye Pau posts. Should've waited until it was official.

I guess we jinx'd it lol
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
lol @ all the good bye Pau posts. Should've waited until it was official.

It's only a matter of time. lol
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by GameOver:
So with Pau on his way out...this team is legitimately bad enough to finish in the bottom 3 of the L...that means great chances at a top 5 pick in the draft. Jesus! I don't even know how to deal with that, I better start watching a lot more college ball...

What will the lakers get in return? cap space?? and yet there still stuck with "SWAGGY P"

why the hell are you hating on him? he's one of the only bright spots this year. he better be kept around for another 2-3 years. the guys is amazing off the bench.

as fun as swaggy P can be to watch, dude has no basketball intelligence and is way too inconsistent.

he makes plays. and when he's in the zone, he can help your team win games.

the guy also made some late defensive plays this years that helped us win. im not saying leave the ball in his hands for 30+ min a night, but when we are down or we need big buckets, i have no problem with him taking the shots anymore.
https
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
https

Again.
Ugh this is going to be rough to watch once football is done and baseball is still a couple months away
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Ugh this is going to be rough to watch once football is done and baseball is still a couple months away

You love the Giants and Niners. Time to become a Warriors fan too.
Riggin for Wiggins.

Get sorry for Jabari.

Concede for Embiid.

Okay I'm done.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Riggin for Wiggins.

Get sorry for Jabari.

Concede for Embiid.

Okay I'm done.

Fart for Smart?
that legit could have been the worst laker game i have ever watched
I've never seen the Lakers lose by this much before. Holy s**t!
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
I've never seen the Lakers lose by this much before. Holy s**t!

Probably the worst roster in the league right now with all their injuries. I wonder if Buss still thinks giving Kobe all that money was a smart thing to do.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com