There are 185 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Trey Burke 106
L.A 75
I think they got the shaft on a few non-calls at the end of the game, there. But whatevs.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I think they got the shaft on a few non-calls at the end of the game, there. But whatevs.

Like the foul on Dereck Favors for a perfect block(use of body), followed by the exact same happening on the other end of the court and no call on the last play of the game(Hayward driving and same body contact)? I mean, I'm not sitting here and saying you are wrong, but this just an example of how amazingly inconsistent NBA refs are, and I'm guessing you agree. To me, both those should be no calls, not one be a call and the next not. Basically it's call a foul whenever the ref feels like it.
Example: If you are going to call a body foul on one play, how can you not call it the very next play?

[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 28, 2013 at 7:46 AM ]
I just want a Top 7 pick in this draft and for us to trade as many guys as we can by the trade deadline for picks. And for Kobe to get completely healthy. This is an otherwise useless season and it was that before it even started.
Anyone ever sat in PR at Staples? I've got a friend of a friend who's trying to sell me a couple tickets but I've never sat there so I don't exactly know what it's like or what this whole "premier seating" b******t is all about...
Originally posted by GameOver:
Anyone ever sat in PR at Staples? I've got a friend of a friend who's trying to sell me a couple tickets but I've never sat there so I don't exactly know what it's like or what this whole "premier seating" b******t is all about...

Yeah, I sat there last month. It's cool. They have the nice bars up at the concession level and you can enter through the special entryways coming in. You can order right from your seat. It's cool.

Yeah, I sat there last month. It's cool. They have the nice bars up at the concession level and you can enter through the special entryways coming in. You can order right from your seat. It's cool.

Would you prefer to sit there or last row in the lower level behind the basket? I love sitting behind the basket in the lower bowl towards the end rows at Dubs games but I've never sat there at Staples so Idk if the view is as good
I prefer here:

Would you prefer to sit there or last row in the lower level behind the basket? I love sitting behind the basket in the lower bowl towards the end rows at Dubs games but I've never sat there at Staples so Idk if the view is as good

IMO, the sight lines at the front of the PR section are the best view at Staples. Down lower is a cooler experience, but in terms of watching the game the PR section is great.
Thank You Gentlemen.
That was a very predictable outcome.
Nick young 6/21 shooting
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Nick young 6/21 shooting

Swaggy p doe
Thank You Gentlemen.

PR is great. The atmosphere is meh in both the PR and lower bowl behind the basket. I'd go with PR. Honestly 300 level is coolest to sit with actual laker fans.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com