There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
at least gasol finally looked happy on the court. i wonder what said/promised to gasol.

this. that was surprisingly a fun game to watch
Kobe's injury is a hairline fracture. It will heal with rest. Shutting him down for the season is what the tanker fans want. Barkley wants it because v he dislikes Kobe and the Lakers.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
at least gasol finally looked happy on the court. i wonder what said/promised to gasol.

Ya, his demeanor was totally different last night.
"If fans are discouraged, find another team to root for." -Mike D'Antoni
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

This guy... seriously... The s**t he says. Like he is trying to get fired.
They hung around as long as they could last night. I don't expect much more.

Side note: Those suns announcers are hilarious. They were literally talking about how the suns are one of the best teams in the league, and possibly comparable to some of the greatest teams ever. lol

He can step in front of a bus for all I care, he was a terrible hire in the first place... Stupid f**king Pringles can looking b***h
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

He can step in front of a bus for all I care, he was a terrible hire in the first place... Stupid f**king Pringles can looking b***h

Literlly lol'd
Time for the annual ass whooping on xmas. At least year there are zero expectations!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Time for the annual ass whooping on xmas. At least year there are zero expectations!

and the short sleeve jerseys
nice going by D'Antoni taking Hill out of the game. Might as well leave him in since Gasol is trash. Also Hill should've been left on Bosh who was shutting him down
Whenever hate on Gasol used to arise in the past years I always backed him up. But this is getting ridiculous, the guy doesn't even look like he's trying
"Good job! Good effort!"
Went to that game. Heat just casually beat the lakers. Fun game though.
Every game I watch I find myself wondering when they're gonna put the starters back in.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com