LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
"If fans are discouraged, find another team to root for." -Mike D'Antoni

He can step in front of a bus for all I care, he was a terrible hire in the first place... Stupid f**king Pringles can looking b***h
  • Jiks
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
"If fans are discouraged, find another team to root for." -Mike D'Antoni

He can step in front of a bus for all I care, he was a terrible hire in the first place... Stupid f**king Pringles can looking b***h

Literlly lol'd
Time for the annual ass whooping on xmas. At least year there are zero expectations!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Time for the annual ass whooping on xmas. At least year there are zero expectations!

and the short sleeve jerseys
nice going by D'Antoni taking Hill out of the game. Might as well leave him in since Gasol is trash. Also Hill should've been left on Bosh who was shutting him down
Whenever hate on Gasol used to arise in the past years I always backed him up. But this is getting ridiculous, the guy doesn't even look like he's trying
"Good job! Good effort!"
Went to that game. Heat just casually beat the lakers. Fun game though.
Every game I watch I find myself wondering when they're gonna put the starters back in.
  • Jiks
Trey Burke 106
L.A 75

I think they got the shaft on a few non-calls at the end of the game, there. But whatevs.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I think they got the shaft on a few non-calls at the end of the game, there. But whatevs.

Like the foul on Dereck Favors for a perfect block(use of body), followed by the exact same happening on the other end of the court and no call on the last play of the game(Hayward driving and same body contact)? I mean, I'm not sitting here and saying you are wrong, but this just an example of how amazingly inconsistent NBA refs are, and I'm guessing you agree. To me, both those should be no calls, not one be a call and the next not. Basically it's call a foul whenever the ref feels like it.
  • Jiks
Example: If you are going to call a body foul on one play, how can you not call it the very next play?

[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 28, 2013 at 7:46 AM ]
I just want a Top 7 pick in this draft and for us to trade as many guys as we can by the trade deadline for picks. And for Kobe to get completely healthy. This is an otherwise useless season and it was that before it even started.
Anyone ever sat in PR at Staples? I've got a friend of a friend who's trying to sell me a couple tickets but I've never sat there so I don't exactly know what it's like or what this whole "premier seating" b******t is all about...
Share 49ersWebzone