LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

It's okay guys you signed Kendall Marshall
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just a matter of time before we trade you Nikola Vucevic, Aaron Afflalo and Victor Oladipo for Jordan Farmar

Originally posted by jrg:
Just a matter of time before we trade you Nikola Vucevic, Aaron Afflalo and Victor Oladipo for Jordan Farmar

To be fair Jordan Farmar is raw
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:

To be fair Jordan Farmar is raw

Hell yeah have you seen those ears fly down the court?
That extension never did make sense. He will be like 37 at the end of the contract. And he is injured a lot now. It set the Lakers back 2 years. Sometimes you got to move forward and not pay guys for what they did in the past.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Kobe will come back
Originally posted by susweel:
Kobe will come back

and break his other leg
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
Kobe will come back

and break his other leg

motherf**ker
What do you guys think of Barkely's comments about the Lakers shutting down Kobe for the entire year? Actually, not a bad idea...

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
What do you guys think of Barkely's comments about the Lakers shutting down Kobe for the entire year? Actually, not a bad idea...

I don't think it does anyone good when you sit out a healthy guy. They should bring him along slowly. Give him 8 weeks instead of 6 and play him 15-20 minutes a game for couple weeks.

Originally posted by 4ML:
I don't think it does anyone good when you sit out a healthy guy. They should bring him along slowly. Give him 8 weeks instead of 6 and play him 15-20 minutes a game for couple weeks.

Well, depending on where they are, this case may be a little different. Maybe you're right and they could bring him on really slowly but there definitley isn't a need to rush him back.
Now I know why Kobe had such a huge smile when he signed the 2 year extension.

I wonder why the Lakers didn't wait
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Because Kobe knew he was gonna break a bone in his knee in a fluke like way?
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by sacniner:

They are paying him too much to sit down for the year. But yes they should bring him along more slowly and give him a very generous time to heal. Plus limit minutes at first when he comes back.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Because Kobe knew he was gonna break a bone in his knee in a fluke like way?

Bc Kobe knew he wasn't worth $50 million.
Share 49ersWebzone