There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
As bad as the Lakers played in the first half, I'm amazed they're only down 5. Just need to tighten up the defense and they can get right back on top.

agreed. if the defense steps up we can take the game. Big IF though

I don't believe they found that IF to start the 2nd half. lol
As bad as the Lakers played in the first half, I'm amazed they're only down 5. Just need to tighten up the defense and they can get right back on top.

agreed. if the defense steps up we can take the game. Big IF though

I don't believe they found that IF to start the 2nd half. lol

Bench Mob, again, gets them back in it.

And god damn that f**ker bledsoe is fast.
E-Bleedsie reminds me a lot of KJ in the way he attacks the basket... except Bledsoe also plays defense
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
E-Bleedsie reminds me a lot of KJ in the way he attacks the basket... except Bledsoe also plays defense

Kj is a man amongst turds
Originally posted by jrg:

Swaggy Free Throw Pump Fake
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Kj is a man amongst turds

you best be sucking on KJ's knob... you think the Kings stay if Heather Fargo is still mayor? Not a chance in hell
Kobe and the overall offense looked much better. The grade of Pau's decline has been incredible. I don't think he's even an average NBA player anymore.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Kobe and the overall offense looked much better. The grade of Pau's decline has been incredible. I don't think he's even an average NBA player anymore.

I think you're being harsh on him but regardless, if there was ever a time to ship his ass, it'd be now. Let's get whatever value we can before the trade deadline. I honestly think we're better off starting Jordan Hill and Shawne Williams anyways. Let's give that Ryan Kelly kid a try (which would destroy me, I've talked so much s**t on him to my Duke buddy...ugh) and play more Wes at the 4. We aren't going anywhere, might as well experiment and get some value out of what we got. Someone's going to want Pau's 19 million dollar expiring.

I agree that Kobe looked better but it just isn't gunna work in this system. D'antoni's offense involves constant ball movement to find the open shooter. As soon as the ball touches Kobe's hands the flow stops and it seems like nobody knows wtf to do. Just so frustrating to me seeing that it's Kobe's last few years in the league and we're wasting it with a coach that won't be able to get it done. And yeah, Hill needs to play way more at this point. He only played 19 minutes but still gave us a huge boost every time he came in

I agree that Kobe looked better but it just isn't gunna work in this system. D'antoni's offense involves constant ball movement to find the open shooter. As soon as the ball touches Kobe's hands the flow stops and it seems like nobody knows wtf to do. Just so frustrating to me seeing that it's Kobe's last few years in the league and we're wasting it with a coach that won't be able to get it done. And yeah, Hill needs to play way more at this point. He only played 19 minutes but still gave us a huge boost every time he came in

Last night, the Lakers scored 108 points, shot 48.8% from the field, shot 32 free throws, and had 11 turnovers. That should be good enough to win. Kobe had 11 shot attempts. 5 guys had double digit shot attempts, and 6 guys scored in double figures. 108 should win you games. We gotta play better defense, and find a big that's willing to step up and protect the basket.
It's so tough to comment in here after games. Offense looks above average and the defense looks horrible. Wes Johnson looks like a diamond in the rough and Swaggy P plays like a Swaggy P.

Kobe looks a bit bloated. Is it just me or do you guys notice that as well?
Originally posted by socalfan21:
It's so tough to comment in here after games. Offense looks above average and the defense looks horrible. Wes Johnson looks like a diamond in the rough and Swaggy P plays like a Swaggy P.

Kobe looks a bit bloated. Is it just me or do you guys notice that as well?

There were reports that he bulked up lifting in the off season because he couldn't run. That, or just not running made him put some lbs on. He'll lighten up and the games go on.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com