There are 265 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

this team really is like the nuggest of the past 2 years. no superstar player (well not yet), just good chemistry and ball movement. i think thats why i like this team so much, it's been a long time since you saw team basketball in LA, very long time.

oh ya, FREE SACRE!
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
so...when i first saw the pictures of those jerseys, i thought they looked pretty damn good. now seeing our players wear them, we look like damn taco bell employees lol...

They look WAAAY better in person. I thought the same thing you did.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
so...when i first saw the pictures of those jerseys, i thought they looked pretty damn good. now seeing our players wear them, we look like damn taco bell employees lol...

ya probably.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

They definitely looked funny on tv last night. I think the lighting and the color of the floor at Barclays made them look a little off. It's sorta like how our purple jerseys look weird when we play in minnesota.
Swaggy P draws the charge!!!!! What a defensive stand after the clusterf**k of free throws
Man I really didn't expect them to pull that one out. 12-0 run toward the end of the 4th was unbelievable.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Man I really didn't expect them to pull that one out. 12-0 run toward the end of the 4th was unbelievable.

i don't understand how we won that game, and kept it so close the whole time. they almost had 80 points in the paint, over 20 off rebounds, and we couldn't stop turning the ball over. blake had a poor game, glad mike d realized that and stuck with farmar for the 4th. but that was a fun to watch, almost as much fun as watching nick young play
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Swaggy P draws the charge!!!!! What a defensive stand after the clusterf**k of free throws

swaggy D
Let's go Lake Show! Make this a double win day!!!
what a horrific start
Wow. I can't believe they were able to tie up the game pretty quickly after being down 17 so quick. I think the score was 19-2 to open the game.
Gave up 41 in the 3rd.
Mike D'Antoni is going to be Coach of the Year if the Lakers keep this up. Winning without Kobe and this roster is eye opening.
I guess 2 different 20 point comebacks in the same game is a little much to ask for. Then again, asking to not be down 20 twice in a game probably isn't asking too much, I think. lol
Dec 6 vs sacto?
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com