LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 436 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Man I really didn't expect them to pull that one out. 12-0 run toward the end of the 4th was unbelievable.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Man I really didn't expect them to pull that one out. 12-0 run toward the end of the 4th was unbelievable.

i don't understand how we won that game, and kept it so close the whole time. they almost had 80 points in the paint, over 20 off rebounds, and we couldn't stop turning the ball over. blake had a poor game, glad mike d realized that and stuck with farmar for the 4th. but that was a fun to watch, almost as much fun as watching nick young play
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Swaggy P draws the charge!!!!! What a defensive stand after the clusterf**k of free throws

swaggy D
Let's go Lake Show! Make this a double win day!!!
what a horrific start
Wow. I can't believe they were able to tie up the game pretty quickly after being down 17 so quick. I think the score was 19-2 to open the game.
Gave up 41 in the 3rd.
Mike D'Antoni is going to be Coach of the Year if the Lakers keep this up. Winning without Kobe and this roster is eye opening.
I guess 2 different 20 point comebacks in the same game is a little much to ask for. Then again, asking to not be down 20 twice in a game probably isn't asking too much, I think. lol
Dec 6 vs sacto?

Do you guys know when we can expect a Kobe update? I'm going to the game in Sac on Friday, and REALLY hope he is playing...
Jordan Farmar was diagnosed with a tear of his left hamstring on Monday, the Los Angeles Lakers announced.

Farmar will be be out approximately four weeks.

Damn...BIG blow. We saw without Farmar and Blake last night that there just isn't anyone who can penetrate and find teammates. Blake only does it on PnRs. Damn damn damn
Originally posted by GameOver:
Jordan Farmar was diagnosed with a tear of his left hamstring on Monday, the Los Angeles Lakers announced.

Farmar will be be out approximately four weeks.

Damn...BIG blow. We saw without Farmar and Blake last night that there just isn't anyone who can penetrate and find teammates. Blake only does it on PnRs. Damn damn damn

f**k
if Nick Young is running point, this will be a disaster
Share 49ersWebzone