There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
FWIW, my understanding is that if the Lakers have cap space, Kevin Love signing here in '15 is a foregone conclusion. I've heard this very strongly communicated by people that have ties to the Lakers and people that have ties to UCLA.

It's still a rumor and all that that implies regarding it being true, but it's worth noting. Signing Melo this offseason would pretty much kill the chances of that happening though. We'll see.

Then Durant's the obvious target in '16 when Kobe expires.
That f*ggot Love has been dropping hints for years now that he wants to play in LA.
I hope kevin love goes to LA
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I hope kevin love goes to LA

Me too, then I hope he blows both of his knees out
Game's starting on NBATV.
They hung in there all the way, but everything just got cluster f**ked at the end, there.
FWIW, my understanding is that if the Lakers have cap space, Kevin Love signing here in '15 is a foregone conclusion. I've heard this very strongly communicated by people that have ties to the Lakers and people that have ties to UCLA.

It's still a rumor and all that that implies regarding it being true, but it's worth noting. Signing Melo this offseason would pretty much kill the chances of that happening though. We'll see.

Then Durant's the obvious target in '16 when Kobe expires.

K-Love + Westbrook in LA
Durant in Houston

Just throwing it out there...
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
They hung in there all the way, but everything just got cluster f**ked at the end, there.

ugh...well it took a career night from nene (seriously, is it just me, but it seems like every time i watch him play against us, he plays like hakeem)

john wall played amazing again, and webster hit like every 3 in the 4th. imo, wizards did get a lot more calls then we did, s**tty job by the refs tonight.
Is that a typo on ESPN or are the Lakers really ahead by 22 against the Nets
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Is that a typo on ESPN or are the Lakers really ahead by 22 against the Nets

It was 25 a moment ago.
This team is how my Foshay Jacksons play.
almost let them come back
This team is how my Foshay Jacksons play.

lol

I can't believe they grabbed the lead back after the nets tied it up. Good job. Good effort.
Nice consistent play tonight
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
lol

I can't believe they grabbed the lead back after the nets tied it up. Good job. Good effort.

Ya, really hard to stop a team that has that kind of momentum, especially in their house.
so...when i first saw the pictures of those jerseys, i thought they looked pretty damn good. now seeing our players wear them, we look like damn taco bell employees lol...
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com