There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

lol a Laker team made up of castaways and rejects still destroy the warriors and kings.

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
finally...this was the lineup i was begging for since the season started. blake played amazing, that was one of the best passing games ive ever seen out of him. he truly looked like steve nash on those bounce passes

we stick with this lineup, we can be a 6-4 team every 10 games, and that will just good enough until kobe comes back.

This team isnt going to play .600 ball without Kobe. Get real.

4-2 and so far

finally...this was the lineup i was begging for since the season started. blake played amazing, that was one of the best passing games ive ever seen out of him. he truly looked like steve nash on those bounce passes

we stick with this lineup, we can be a 6-4 team every 10 games, and that will just good enough until kobe comes back.

4-2 and so far

Yes but 5 of the 6 games were at home and you only beat one really good team ( Warriors) that are a mess with injuries. There isnt a chance in hell that the Lakers would win 60% of their games over the long haul without Kobe. Just impossible. They better beat New Orleans, Detroit, and Sacramento at home.
Originally posted by susweel:
lol a Laker team made up of castaways and rejects still destroy the warriors and kings.

Put down December 21 at Oracle. Want to make a large wager on that one? No. didnt think so.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

4-2 and so far

sacre is the man.

i would be shocked if he doesnt become a starter or a good role player in a year or two. he's a big guy with good athleticism, with proper coaching and as long as he has the passion (which it looks like he does lol) he could be an impact player down the line.

Put down December 21 at Oracle. Want to make a large wager on that one? No. didnt think so.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
I definetly was trying to start something between Stoney and John lol

y'all supposed to be a bad ass team in the west and still cant win away from home. come on son

Have fun being just good enough to miss the top prospects in the draft but not good enough to actually do s**t

y'all supposed to be a bad ass team in the west and still cant win away from home. come on son

Miami is only 3-2 on the road, OKC is 3-3, and the Clippers are 3-4. Oh. and the Lakers are 1-4. Winning on the road isnt easy especially when you have the amount of injuries that the Warriors have right now. But, I wouldnt expect you to understand that.

Miami is only 3-2 on the road, OKC is 3-3, and the Clippers are 3-4. Oh. and the Lakers are 1-4. Winning on the road isnt easy especially when you have the amount of injuries that the Warriors have right now. But, I wouldnt expect you to understand that.

My favorite part of condescension is when it comes back to bite the author in the ass. No guarantees, but this should be fun.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

My favorite part of condescension is when it comes back to bite the author in the ass. No guarantees, but this should be fun.

You mean the game on Dec 21? If both teams are 100% healthy I feel very good about the Warriors chances. They are simply the better team at full strength. But you are right.. there is no guarantee.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

You mean the game on Dec 21? If both teams are 100% healthy I feel very good about the Warriors chances. They are simply the better team at full strength. But you are right.. there is no guarantee.

Warriors are solid. Better team than the lakers, IMHO. Should be fun.
FWIW, my understanding is that if the Lakers have cap space, Kevin Love signing here in '15 is a foregone conclusion. I've heard this very strongly communicated by people that have ties to the Lakers and people that have ties to UCLA.

It's still a rumor and all that that implies regarding it being true, but it's worth noting. Signing Melo this offseason would pretty much kill the chances of that happening though. We'll see.

Then Durant's the obvious target in '16 when Kobe expires.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Nov 26, 2013 at 3:06 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
FWIW, my understanding is that if the Lakers have cap space, Kevin Love signing here in '15 is a foregone conclusion. I've heard this very strongly communicated by people that have ties to the Lakers and people that have ties to UCLA.

It's still a rumor and all that that implies regarding it being true, but it's worth noting. Signing Melo this offseason would pretty much kill the chances of that happening though. We'll see.

Then Durant's the obvious target in '16 when Kobe expires.

I'd be happy with all that.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com