There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Prediction on # of Laker record this year? I will go with 38-44

I'll be optimistic (STONEY ARE YOU READING THIS)

42-40

a losing record wouldn't surprise me though
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Oct 28, 2013 at 1:32 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Prediction on # of Laker record this year? I will go with 38-44

I'll be optimistic (STONEY ARE YOU READING THIS)

42-40

a losing record wouldn't surprise me though

10-72
Im just gonna take this season off.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Prediction on Laker record this year? I will go with 38-44. Not as bad as many predict but not good enough to be a real playoff contender.

44-38, barely missing the playoffs and somehow they wind up winning the Wiggins sweepstakes
39-43. The talent fits well together, but it would be miraculous if we avoided the injury bug with this cast. 47-35 if they're relatively healthy.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 28, 2013 at 1:56 PM ]
You guys will win 25 games
We'll be scrappy. Feisty. Lots of hustle and we'll come out absolutely wanting it. These young guys are hungry and enjoy playing with one another. Time to show that it means something. Kobe comes back end of December/early January.

I'll believe God f**king damnit.

49-33
i find it hard to believe we will do worse than last year. 52-30. i believe more god f**king damnit
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i find it hard to believe we will do worse than last year. 52-30. i believe more god f**king damnit

GIVE ME MORE

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,266
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Prediction on Laker record this year? I will go with 38-44. Not as bad as many predict but not good enough to be a real playoff contender.

I hope they make the playoffs as the 7th-8th seed.
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,548
I think 48-34 is possible. Going in to the playoffs hopefully healthier than how the season started and doing some damage.
Got 4 tickets to the Lakers vs. Hornets game on Tuesday, 11/12, Section 116 (lower section), Row 16, Seats 3, 4, 5, & 6. All proceeds will go to my basketball team. I'm looking for $600 for all four. Lemme know if you're interested.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 29, 2013 at 1:22 PM ]
From LG:


ESPN's starting rosters for tonight's game:


Tonight's Starting Lineups:

Clippers Lakers


PG Paul vs Nash
SG Redick vs Bryant
SF Dudley vs Ebanks
PF Griffin vs Gasol
C Jordan vs Howard



wtf? lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
From LG:


ESPN's starting rosters for tonight's game:


Tonight's Starting Lineups:

Clippers Lakers


PG Paul vs Nash
SG Redick vs Bryant
SF Dudley vs Ebanks
PF Griffin vs Gasol
C Jordan vs Howard



wtf? lol

Ebanks too? lol

EXCITED for tonight's game. New look team, hopefully a deep rotation, a lot of young guns on this quad.

GET HYPED BOYS. SEASON IS FINALLY HERE
.be
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com