There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Lol^ that'd be dope. Kobe is my favorite player ever
At practice today...

pic.twitter.com/1hVvRaq5J4
I saw an espn clip of practice. He looked 100% healthy. He told the press he could see himself playing in november.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol at his interview with Barbra Walters saying he's been on the couch eating doughnuts the whole time

In a picture they showed of him in Oct...I've to say it looked like he ate a few doughnuts.

They said today that he bulked up in the offseason because all he could do was lift.
steve blake for mvp!!!!!!!!
seriously though, you can tell how much steve nash has rubbed off on blake. it seems like nash really taught him a lot.

and what more can you say about jordan hill...rodmanesque on the glass
dudes i know this season is like going all in with your last chip

but good to see we have faithful

im here holla
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
seriously though, you can tell how much steve nash has rubbed off on blake. it seems like nash really taught him a lot.

Yeah, Blake does the Nash cut across the key looking to dish move a lot more, now.

and..

Looks like my Laker dude jumped the gun. Not entirely surprised. Woj says that Kobe's been ruled out for Friday, and probably for Sunday too.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Looks like my Laker dude jumped the gun. Not entirely surprised. Woj says that Kobe's been ruled out for Friday, and probably for Sunday too.

no big deal we're gonna get worked over Friday anyways

Pete, do you think there is any chance the Lakers could actually make the playoffs with Kobe. I find that almost impossible to believe unless the top 9 teams have injuries. Wouldnt it be smart to let Kobe sit out as long as possible and clearly be 100% and set the team up for a potential Lottery pick?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Pete, do you think there is any chance the Lakers could actually make the playoffs with Kobe. I find that almost impossible to believe unless the top 9 teams have injuries. Wouldnt it be smart to let Kobe sit out as long as possible and clearly be 100% and set the team up for a potential Lottery pick?

imo, some of this teams loses were in the 4th quarter, and the games were close. we lack somebody like kobe who can take over in the 4th. the games that we have won in the 4th quarter, me moved the ball well around and hit 3s like crazy, and that just aint gonna happen every game.

if this team can keep up this kind of chemistry while kobe is on the court, i dont see why we cant make the playoffs.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yeah, Blake does the Nash cut across the key looking to dish move a lot more, now.

not only that, but he's hitting guys perfectly off the pick. really impressed with how blakes game has evolved so much in 1 year, especially for a guy his age.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com