LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Lakers are gonna win by 10+ tonight
http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-steve-nash-medical-retirement-back-injury-20131112,0,2013471.story#axzz2kSUxNhaW

Article speaks to Nash retiring due to injury and how it would clear his salary off the books for next year (while he still gets paid). It seems like the best option for everyone involved. I hope this happens and we trade Pau near the trade deadline, which is very unlikely the way he's playing.
[ Edited by Arminini on Nov 12, 2013 at 4:17 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Arminini:
http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-iran-musicians-new-york-killed-20131112,0,2147690.story#axzz2kTV52nTH ;

Article speaks to Nash retiring due to injury and how it would clear his salary off the books for next year (while he still gets paid). It seems like the best option for everyone involved. I hope this happens and we trade Pau near the trade deadline, which is very unlikely the way he's playing.

yah that old dude is done

dont know what Iran has anything to do with it.
[ Edited by susweel on Nov 12, 2013 at 4:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Arminini:
http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-iran-musicians-new-york-killed-20131112,0,2147690.story#axzz2kTV52nTH ;

If he's only gonna be available for 1 half of ball every other game, then I say f**k it.
Originally posted by susweel:
yah that old dude is done

dont know what Iran has anything to do with it.

LOL copy pasted wrong article. Fixed in original post.
Lmfao at the article he first posted
Held the Pelicans/Hornets/ whatever the f**k they're called to 39 points in the half
THROW IT DOWN X!!!!!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
THROW IT DOWN X!!!!!

That was insane. I don't know how a foul wasn't called there. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
THROW IT DOWN X!!!!!

Was the defender too far under the basket?
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Nov 12, 2013 at 9:42 PM ]

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
THROW IT DOWN X!!!!!

Was the defender too far under the basket?

Looked like he had 2 feet on the line.
I was at the game tonight with some pretty good tickets. The X dunk was the best in game dunk I've ever seen in person. So nasty.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I was at the game tonight with some pretty good tickets. The X dunk was the best in game dunk I've ever seen in person. So nasty.

finally...this was the lineup i was begging for since the season started. blake played amazing, that was one of the best passing games ive ever seen out of him. he truly looked like steve nash on those bounce passes

we stick with this lineup, we can be a 6-4 team every 10 games, and that will just good enough until kobe comes back.
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Nov 13, 2013 at 10:43 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone