There are 181 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Jordan Hill has suffered a bone bruise in his right knee and will play through the injury, the Los Angeles Lakers announced Tuesday.

Hill met the Lakers in Dallas for the team's game against the Mavericks on Tuesday night.

Hill is off to an active, energetic start to the season.

this guy has to stay healthy

Agreed. And he needs to get more PT.

I still think we need to ship Blake/Meeks/Kaman for two raw athletes at the 1 and 4/5 spot. A 1 that can penetrate, Patty Mills comes to mind...or Boston's got a bunch of bigs (Bass, Olynk, Faverani, Humphries, Sully), if we can grab anyone not named Humphries for Blake (they're hurting in the front court and Blake is an expiring K) then why not.
Well this game was close
THIS IS A JOKE.

i don't get it, i think the guy wants to lose, there really is no other explanation since you can't be that f**king stupid.

jordan hill could go out next game and put 50 blocks and 50 rebounds, and dandummy still wouldnt give him more than 15 min the next game. the guy literally won us the game against the hawks when they finally played him, greaseball even tells us after the game that hes gonna be getting more playing time, and lo and behold 3 extra minutes in last nights game. we get beat in rebounding, get beat in points in the paint, but you would think we are top in fast break points or points coming off turnover, right? not with dandummy. you'd think we wouldn't be a top team in turnovers since we are playing small, right? not with dandummy. if im wrong on this, correct me please.

i havent looked at the stats, ive just watched the games but i would be shocked, if we aren't a top 10 team in turnovers and middle/end of the pack when it comes to fastbreak/POT.

wesley has been our best defender pretty much, one of our more consistent 3 point shooters, and has been pretty good all around; 20min a game.

but steve blake, now hes a keeper...im really surprised that he wasn't able to shut down monta ellis.

i think i get it though, nash is our worst defender, and greaseball believes that by playing steve blake next to him, they'll just feed the ball to their SG and let him score 30-40 on us, instead of the PG doing it...what a joke, he couldn't even guard JJ Reddik, and you would think after that first game, dandummy would realize how stupid it is to start blake at SG.

rant over.
I guess this is what we can expect road games to look like this season.
Not pinned lol
The f**k is going on. Our point differential on the road this year could break records.
What do you guys think Dwight will do tonight? Will he try and dominate the game because its against the Lake Show?
Originally posted by sacniner:
What do you guys think Dwight will do tonight? Will he try and dominate the game because its against the Lake Show?

Dwight is way to self-conscious for this not to mean something.

Man I hate Howard though. He's all smiles now but watch things get tough. Once blame gets involved Howard' will fold.
[ Edited by eonblue on Nov 7, 2013 at 3:55 PM ]
Originally posted by eonblue:

Dwight is way to self-conscious for this not to mean something.

Man I hate Howard though. He's all smiles now but watch things get tough. Once blame gets involved Howard's going to turn that frown upside down.

Dude, this game means a lot to Howard. He got ridiculed in LA and in the offseason. He is a sensitive guy, so you know he is hurt... I'm more looking forward to the first game he comes back to LA to play the Lakers.
Dude, this game means a lot to Howard. He got ridiculed in LA and in the offseason. He is a sensitive guy, so you know he is hurt... I'm more looking forward to the first game he comes back to LA to play the Lakers.

Man I don't by that sensitive b******t. Howard thinks he's above criticism. Once the pressure comes the fairy tale will be over. This nay sound bad but I really want Howard to fail.

It's gonna be the running beard's show tonight.
Is this real life?!!
Lakers are 11-14 from 3 in the first half.
Hahhaha f**k Houston

Love me some Garcia doe. A true king
Lol @ dwight coward
Share 49ersWebzone