LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 124 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

good first half
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
X gets the start tonight. Anything is better than nick young.

Sweet. He's earned it.

Should have jumped on that group pre-order of his #7 jersey when you had the chance boys! Kid's only going to get better.
[ Edited by GameOver on Nov 3, 2013 at 8:02 PM ]
Nash is slowly getting to Derek Fisher status with shooting.
nail biter. gasol and hill in the clutch
He's not a stretch 4 but Coach, you HAVE to give more PT to Jordan Hill!

It wasn't pretty, but I'll take the W. Up next is @ Dallas, @ Houston, and @ New Orleans.
They tried as hard as they could to blow that one. I seriously thought they were gonna f**k us on that last blocking foul. I didn't know they could review those details. Must be new to this year. Way to hang in there and grind out the win though.
By the way, anyone know if we've looked into Kendall Marshall? Bringing him in as a PG who can penetrate and create something for the rest of the guys...I haven't seen him play at all but I don't think it'd hurt to bring him in and take a look
thank god they held on to this one
Xavier Henry always had A potential in NBA 2k but always just floated around rosters..nice to see he's actually catching on with a team and developing that A potential
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Xavier Henry always had A potential in NBA 2k but always just floated around rosters..nice to see he's actually catching on with a team and developing that A potential

Lol

On the road against Dallas tonight
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
On the road against Dallas tonight

I'd be thrilled if they could pull this one off.
Jordan Hill has suffered a bone bruise in his right knee and will play through the injury, the Los Angeles Lakers announced Tuesday.

Hill met the Lakers in Dallas for the team's game against the Mavericks on Tuesday night.

Hill is off to an active, energetic start to the season.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Jordan Hill has suffered a bone bruise in his right knee and will play through the injury, the Los Angeles Lakers announced Tuesday.

Hill met the Lakers in Dallas for the team's game against the Mavericks on Tuesday night.

Hill is off to an active, energetic start to the season.

this guy has to stay healthy
Share 49ersWebzone