There are 187 users in the forums

The Official Phoenix Suns 2013-2014 "Race To The Playoffs? Thread.

Tonight we're gonna prove we can blow you out like we did last night, then show our "youthful inexperience" down the stretch like we have all in all our losses, then we gonna draft dat boy Andrew Wiggworm
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Tonight we're gonna prove we can blow you out like we did last night, then show our "youthful inexperience" down the stretch like we have all in all our losses, then we gonna draft dat boy Andrew Wiggworm

They are going to lose a lot of close games this season, which is okay, it builds character and really they are lacking one impact player to put them over the top and be a playoff team, whether that is Randle, Wiggins or Parker it doesn't matter all that much to me, plus they look to have at least 2 more 1st rounders, possibly a 3rd if the Wizards get their s**t together.
I like that rookie Goodwin... reminds me of a Jamal Crawford (obviously nowhere near that level yet). I think he could develop into a good bench scorer. Sixth or seventh man off of the bench. Len looks like a BIG TIME project. Won't be ready for several years. But, you guys have seen him more than me. What do you think about him?
Everything I'm hearing about this draft is that it's deep with a lot of good, young talent. No surefire superstars like a Duncan or James or Durant, but lot of guys with all-star potential; a great draft to have a lot of 1sts.
Originally posted by sacniner:
I like that rookie Goodwin... reminds me of a Jamal Crawford (obviously nowhere near that level yet). I think he could develop into a good bench scorer. Sixth or seventh man off of the bench. Len looks like a BIG TIME project. Won't be ready for several years. But, you guys have seen him more than me. What do you think about him?

Len bias died bro
Everything I'm hearing about this draft is that it's deep with a lot of good, young talent. No surefire superstars like a Duncan or James or Durant, but lot of guys with all-star potential; a great draft to have a lot of 1sts.

Um the top 3 are going to be super stars lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Um the top 3 are going to be super stars lol

There are other guys also like the Sophmore from OK State. He is a potential star.
As expected, the Suns steam roll the Magic as the Morris twins make the city of Orlando their b***h
  • jrg
  • Veteran
As expected, the Suns steam roll the Magic as the Morris twins make the city of Orlando their b***h

Lol

Channing Frye proves he's more than just the awkward offspring of Denzel and Gumbi by scoring 14 points in the winning effort.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
this team is fun to watch....suns likely going to be picking in the teens this year.
wonder which team Dragic is going to be traded to?
Two words: Champion Ship.

The top 5 or 6 are expected to be top of the line stars, this is a very deep draft that is loaded at the top....Wiggins, Randle, Parker, Smart, Exum...etc.
Channing Frye proves he's more than just the awkward offspring of Denzel and Gumbi by scoring 14 points in the winning effort.

Suns seems to be doing their best to show off Frye for a potential trade. Possibly Dragic too, they aren't done wheeling and dealing yet.
Share 49ersWebzone