LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

The Official Phoenix Suns 2013-2014 "Race To The Playoffs? Thread.

Originally posted by 4ML:
Dallas lost...now if Suns can win tomorrow - they'd be in the driving seat.

We gonna f**k them Spurs up. Dragic gonna go all 4th quarter of '10 playoff game 3 on their asses.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Dallas lost...now if Suns can win tomorrow - they'd be in the driving seat.

We gonna f**k them Spurs up. Dragic gonna go all 4th quarter of '10 playoff game 3 on their asses.

I really hope so, man. How do you fukin' not have this game on National TV?!? NBA needs to showcase this game instead of' Warriors vs. fukin' Lakers. Are you kidding me?!? I really hope Adam Silver has some new ideas. No one wants to Lakers without Kobe or Bulls without Rose. Get that s**t out of here.

Thank God for NBA League Pass. Will be watching this game along with Miami-Pacers game.
Current greatest song in the world. Gonna listen to it 14 times before the game tonight to get jazzed up!

That is incredible!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Great fkn start
Ahh, Horny employing that ol' Popavich trick by not playing his key star in a potential playoff match-up. Spurs just got a taste of their own d******ded medicine. Dragon gonna be wide awake come playoff time!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Welp that about does it for the playoffs. Really proud of how this team played this season.
Not calling it quits yet. We got the Grizz tonight. If we beat them tonight and they go on to lose to Dallas, we'd only have to beat the Kings. It's not an impossible scenario.
Not calling it quits yet. We got the Grizz tonight. If we beat them tonight and they go on to lose to Dallas, we'd only have to beat the Kings. It's not an impossible scenario.

No cousins so the kings game is a easy L for you guys
phoenix, we better not implode

Stupid Bastids!
Stupid Bastids!

It's all good. They got further than anyone expected, now with 3 1st round picks, I'm looking forward to the draft to see what they can pull off. Would love to see Jerami Grant wind up in Phoenix, he reminds me a lot of Marion, tremendous length, lockdown defender, great hops....etc.
Great run! Sucks the Grizzlies got in just to get swept.
NBA better reward them with a top 3 lottery ball for their efforts this year, otherwise I'll know they league is rigged!
NBA better reward them with a top 3 lottery ball for their efforts this year, otherwise I'll know they league is rigged!

That makes no sense, but I'm on board
Share 49ersWebzone