There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**LeBron James Off-season Thread**

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
LeBron's goin to the Dubs. Book it

I think Houston and Warriors are both great options for James. Houston is the best fit considering there is no tax in Houston and they're a healthier team with Howard, Harden, and Parsons. Giving big contracts to Bogut and Iggy really hurts their flexibility though they do have $9M in exceptions - so they can add another piece if they can make the trades to have enough room for Lebron.

Houston wouldn't be able to keep Parsons if they sign LeBron I would imagine. Yeah they have his bird rights but there will still be a cap hold blocking up space until they sign him.

...yea, but as I understand it - the cap hold is based on his salary from last year (that is $1M).
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I'm not a LeBron fan but didn't like how Pat Riley called him out in his press conference. LeBron is too smart to fall for that BS. Riley wasn't telling him to stay loyal when luring him from Cleveland. This combined with rumors that Wade won't take a pay cut has me hoping LeBron leaves. If he somehow went to Houston it'd be insta-championship and 75 wins if they want.
Boom. He opts out 6 days early. Dun dun DUUUNNNNN!!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Boom. He opts out 6 days early. Dun dun DUUUNNNNN!!!!

I hope so. Here is my ultimate opt out wish plan, laid out intelligently utilizing bullet point format:

• LeBron opts out, brings his 5 head to Sac Town and becomes the King of the Kings!
  • He opts out and returns to Cleveland
Hope he leaves Miami so I can laugh my ass off at these bandwagon asses down here in south fl
Originally posted by vaden:
I'm not a LeBron fan but didn't like how Pat Riley called him out in his press conference. LeBron is too smart to fall for that BS. Riley wasn't telling him to stay loyal when luring him from Cleveland. This combined with rumors that Wade won't take a pay cut has me hoping LeBron leaves. If he somehow went to Houston it'd be insta-championship and 75 wins if they want.

Lets recap what Riley said. When LeBron was a cavalier, he told LeBron to basically look out for himself, the Cavs cant win, dont stick around and hope they build around you, go for what you want. Flash forward a few years and now he is saying, he stick here, be loyal...yada yada.

Riley talking out of both sides of his face.
Hope he surprises everyone and goes to the Hornets
I don't think he goes to a different third team. It's either the heat or cavs
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Hope he surprises everyone and goes to the Hornets

He can bring them their first playoff win!
He's not leaving Miami. Unless Wade doesn't take a paycut and LBJ comes to the realization that the roster can't handle a guy getting paid max money playing 40 games a year.
Originally posted by sacniner:
He's not leaving Miami. Unless Wade doesn't take a paycut and LBJ comes to the realization that the roster can't handle a guy getting paid max money playing 40 games a year.

It's really all about Wade and what he'll do. IF he opts in (which I can easily see him doing considering if he's content with 3 rings including a FMVP, he has no knees, declining athleticism, and it's likely his last pay day to cash out), this situation could get interesting.
Originally posted by sacniner:

I hope he does leave Miami and does decision 2.0

It's fun seeing ppl lose their s**t over little things.
TAKE YOUR TALENTS TO THE BAY!!!! #endthread
Everybody needs to calm down....he's going to Utah.