There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**LeBron James Off-season Thread**

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 31,872
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Dwade gonna retire, Lebrun gonna leave in FA, bosh is trash. Heat are set

lol gay cousins got hurt the day you posted about Wade retiring lol
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Dwade gonna retire, Lebrun gonna leave in FA, bosh is trash. Heat are set

lol gay cousins got hurt the day you posted about Wade retiring lol

EMBIID
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 129,323
Those stands are jam packed

Originally posted by jrg:
Those stands are jam packed



Miami muchless the whole state of Florida has the worst fans in the entire country. The only time they ever show up is during the playoffs for their teams.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 31,872




Lebron just posted this
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 31,872


Heat have f**king Batman now, the NBA is screwed.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 129,323
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 31,872
Originally posted by jrg:

Good game so far...

...and c'mon - you don't wanna win.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 129,323
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by jrg:

Good game so far...

...and c'mon - you don't wanna win.

You're right. I just enjoy the Miami/Orlando battles.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 129,323
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 1, 2014 at 5:10 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 31,872
Originally posted by jrg:

Vucevic is pain in the ass for Miami Heat
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 129,323
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by jrg:

Vucevic is pain in the ass for Miami Heat

Harris, Vucevic, Harkless so far
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 31,872
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by jrg:

Vucevic is pain in the ass for Miami Heat

Harris, Vucevic, Harkless so far

Yeup...Vucevic was putting up 20-20 games against Miami last year as well
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 129,323
Norris Cole is impressive