LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

**LeBron James Off-season Thread**

Originally posted by jrg:
sure he is only 29, but hopefully for the cavs they don't get what the angels got w/ albert pujols

This is King James we are talking about!
sure he is only 29, but hopefully for the cavs they don't get what the angels got w/ albert pujols

This is one of the dumber posts ive seen
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshulk:

care to elaborate?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

ya don't think it'll happen. just have a buddy who is an angels fan that was expecting the pujols from st. louis and he didn't quite get that. was around the same age as well.
I am so sick of this guy. He is phony to the core, and one of the biggest floppers of all time. Basketball in general has turned into a total joke.
Originally posted by marshulk:

care to elaborate?

Pujols was 31 when he signed and right now he is batting .274 with 22 home runs and 74 RBI
I think a lot of people would want that on their team.
But anyways it's dumb to compare the 2 because Lebron is still at the top of his game and shown no signs of decline

ya don't think it'll happen. just have a buddy who is an angels fan that was expecting the pujols from st. louis and he didn't quite get that. was around the same age as well.

LeBron signed a 2 year deal, Pujols signed a 10 year deal.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

And his age has never been questioned.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

And his age has never been questioned.

Are you sure about that?

lol...I love me some D-Wade
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 10, 2014 at 6:32 PM ]

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I am so sick of this guy. He is phony to the core, and one of the biggest floppers of all time. Basketball in general has turned into a total joke.

so because one guy is phony to the core and a big flopper, all of basketball has turned into a total joke? interesting logic there
So are they signing Tristan Thompson or not? At one point it looked like for sure. He is a great rebounder. $80 million seems more than fair for him.

How is he worth $94 million? He can't hit a free throw to save his life. He can't hit a shot beyond 5 feet. I think he and his agent over estimate his worth. Although he is good.

He is coming off the bench to back up Kevin Love. Plus with the weak parts of his game I think the offer is very fair. It is somewhere in the Dramond Green category. How is that a bad offer?
Share 49ersWebzone