There are 222 users in the forums

**LeBron James Off-season Thread**

• 4ML
  • Veteran

LOL...look at David West throwing a tantrum after clearly fouling James.

Scola just stood there as Lebron zoomed by
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 18, 2013 at 7:25 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Lebron with another huge dunk. It was Milsap this time. OT now - nice comeback. C'mon finish it.
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 23, 2013 at 7:12 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

• 4ML
  • Veteran
The great mistake is to anticipate the outcome of the engagement; you ought not to be thinking of whether it ends in victory or defeat. Let nature takes its course, and your tools will strike at the right moment.

-Bruce Lee

---------

Great quote.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Hey asshat...you don't even need to be a fan of the NBA to talk about a team. Anyone can talk about any team. I watch every game of the Miami Heat...so I definitely can talk about them. lol don't be fukin' dumb

And, I've been hearing this BANDWAGON Heat fan s**t for a while now. I don't give a f**k what you call me...but I know you got nothing else. Miami has won two titles in a row...and yes...there will be a time when Lebron loses in the post-season...but he'll still have at least 2 titles and you can't say anything to take away the joy from watching those two playoff runs. But for now...all you can do is b***h and moan about me rooting for them and get an erection off meaningless regular season wins.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 13, 2014 at 11:20 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Hey asshat...you don't even need to be a fan of the NBA to talk about a team. Anyone can talk about any team. I watch every game of the Miami Heat...so I definitely can talk about them. lol don't be fukin' dumb

And, I've been hearing this BANDWAGON Heat fan s**t for a while now. I don't give a f**k what you call me...but I know you got nothing else. Miami has won two titles in a row...and yes...there will be a time when Lebron loses in the post-season...but he'll still have at least 2 titles and you can't say anything to take away from joy from watch those two playoff runs. But for now...all you can do is b***h and moan about me rooting for them and get an erection off meaningless regular season wins.

Who in the f**k are you talking to hahhahhaha
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by 4ML:

And, I've been hearing this BANDWAGON Heat fan s**t for a while now. I don't give a f**k what you call me...but I know you got nothing else. Miami has won two titles in a row...and yes...there will be a time when Lebron loses in the post-season...but he'll still have at least 2 titles and you can't say anything to take away from joy from watch those two playoff runs. But for now...all you can do is b***h and moan about me rooting for them and get an erection off meaningless regular season wins.

Who in the f**k are you talking to hahhahhaha

He knows...but I'm glad you read it too. jk...I don't really take your posts seriously...but yea, he knows.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 5, 2014 at 9:12 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
f**king A - Lebron fouled out
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
One of those reporters wanted to know how it felt to watch the second overtime from the sidelines, after fouling out for just the sixth time in his career.

"Huh?" James asked.

The question was repeated, if with a bit less confidence.

"It was great," James snapped.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Yea you f**king cowgirls fan...better root for Hitner and the Niners again this year.
Dwade gonna retire, Lebrun gonna leave in FA, bosh is trash. Heat are set
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Dwade gonna retire, Lebrun gonna leave in FA, bosh is trash. Heat are set

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

@ the people's eyebrow
Share 49ersWebzone