There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

weakest arm in college football

  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,581
stanford qb kevin hogan--by far--has the weakest stanford arm i've ever seen. i don't know for sure, but he has to be at the top of the list for weakest arm in d-1 ball this year. you could go to any 24hour fitness and find a guy with a stronger arm. any time he puts some air under the ball, it becomes wounded fowl.

seriously, he's in ken dorsey territory...maybe worse.

who do you think has the weakest arm in college ball?
[ Edited by xcfan on Oct 17, 2013 at 10:06 PM ]
Hogan's arm is pretty weak. I don't watch enough college ball to know who has a weaker arm. But Ken Dorsey bad? Ouch.
And yet they're still National Title contenders (or did the Alex Smith upset completely KO them I dunno)
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
And yet they're still National Title contenders (or did the Alex Smith upset completely KO them I dunno)

Not completely KO'd, but losing to Utah sucks. Need to win out and beat Oregon.
How the eff is the starting QB for Stanford if he has a weak arm where passes turn into ducks as soon as they're lofted?
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,581
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
How the eff is the starting QB for Stanford if he has a weak arm where passes turn into ducks as soon as they're lofted?

sure, there's a little hyperbole here, but shaw starts him because he is the poor man's alex smith.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by xcfan:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
How the eff is the starting QB for Stanford if he has a weak arm where passes turn into ducks as soon as they're lofted?

sure, there's a little hyperbole here, but shaw starts him because he is the poor man's alex smith.

No shaw starts him because Stanford doesn't have better options and because Hogan just won a Rose Bowl.

Too bad Stanford doesn't have Andrew Luck playing with this squad
David carr weak?
No Carr is good. Give him USC talent and see
You havent watched Army football.
i bet hogan is an ufa
Hogan is just a piece of s**t QB in general... My hatred towards Stanford aside, I just think he's garbage.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Hogan is just a piece of s**t QB in general... My hatred towards Stanford aside, I just think he's garbage.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Hogan is just a piece of s**t QB in general... My hatred towards Stanford aside, I just think he's garbage.


Oh gtfo, Hogan didn't do jack s**t against us. I could've been QB that day and won the game. It was 100% the offensive line and defense.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Oh gtfo, Hogan didn't do jack s**t against us. I could've been QB that day and won the game. It was 100% the offensive line and defense.

someone's bitter.