There are 262 users in the forums

2013-2014 NCAA Mens B-Ball thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
St. Louis wins AGAIN!

18th straight win

24-2
Wichita State finishes the regular season at 31-0! Incredible run so far, I hope they can keep it up.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Wichita State finishes the regular season at 31-0! Incredible run so far, I hope they can keep it up.

Fun to see that.
Uc Irvine big west reg season champions!! Zot zot
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Mar 10, 2014 at 9:21 AM ]
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

You know it.

'Murka's Tallest Team(tm).
Crickets
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Crickets

was really surprised to see nobody talking about selection sunday. Wichita State got f**ked lulz
was really surprised to see nobody talking about selection sunday. Wichita State got f**ked lulz

As did SMU. I don't know how NC State can get in and not SMU. They had 3 straight loses sure but they were ranked in the top 25 just last week so it should've been a given. I hope Wichita State can get through it but I doubt they'll be able to get past the Sweet 16 with the way Louisville is playing.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

As did SMU. I don't know how NC State can get in and not SMU. They had 3 straight loses sure but they were ranked in the top 25 just last week so it should've been a given. I hope Wichita State can get through it but I doubt they'll be able to get past the Sweet 16 with the way Louisville is playing.

yep, and now Irvine has to play SMU in the NIT so we got f**ked as well .

Wichita State is going to have a tough time getting past Kentucky let alone Louisville and then Duke/Michigan
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

You know it.

FAIL.

You know it.

FAIL.

Really disappointed. Cal Poly got hot at the right team, destroying UCSB and then beating us.

My friends that went to the game said Mamadou actually slowed down the pace which benefited Cal Poly, and we probably woulda have won without him playing

You know it.

FAIL.

Really disappointed. Cal Poly got hot at the right team, destroying UCSB and then beating us.

My friends that went to the game said Mamadou actually slowed down the pace which benefited Cal Poly, and we probably woulda have won without him playing

Turrible. Back to the NIT.
Join the webzone bracket

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/164133-4th-annual-webzone-march-madness-tourney-pickem/
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
AP Top 25 ‏@AP_Top25

Wojo! AP source tells @JoedyAP Marquette has hired Duke assistant Steve Wojciechowski as its new hoops coach http://apne.ws/1iaa9Bo ; #mubb
Share 49ersWebzone