LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 352 users in the forums

2013-2014 NCAA Mens B-Ball thread

These New Hand Check Rules Are f**kin Stupid. Every damn play is a foul. Trying to turn this s**t to the NBA.
[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 12, 2013 at 8:19 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
These New Hand Check Rules Are f**kin Stupid. Every damn play is a foul. Trying to turn this s**t to the NBA.

this... 23 fouls in the half combined
Dat dude Wiggins. That's my Dawg
What a dumb foul by Parker though
Wiggins

Rock cocks gay hawks
Eat my dick Duke. Bunch of flopping jotos. f**k Duke
Dope game. Wiggins, Parker, and Randle living up to their expectations tonight
Randle is a more athletic Zach Randolph lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Randle is a more athletic Zach Randolph lol

Ha. That's exactly what I thought too

I would be quite content to have the 2nd pick in the NBA draft and select Jabari Parker.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would be quite content to have the 2nd pick in the NBA draft and select Jabari Parker.

Parker is the best player IMO
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Parker is the best player IMO

Definitely better right now but Wiggins has higher ceiling and more potential IMO.
Parker and Wiggins both look really good. It should be an interesting year to watch them. Probably neither stays around for long. But Duke guys sometimes graduate or stay a few years.
Right now, Parker is the best player in college. He could have came in the NBA and been good. Wiggins may have a higher ceiling, but he is a little more raw at the moment. Also, Wiggins needs to grow into his body. Parker is a man already.

If you look at Parker's game, so refined and so good, it'll be interesting to see how much better he can actually get. Of course he'll get better, but I can picture Wiggins making a HUGE leap after he is in the league for a couple of years.

I don't really care about college b-ball until Feb, but this year is going to SICK. I don't think I've ever been this excited for a basketball year.
Share 49ersWebzone