Originally posted by jrg:

fake

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
4ml is my guy

Also LA and Davis aren't centers bro!

lol...c'mon you're gonna hate me when Heat and Pacers meet in ECF

Anyway, back to Cousins...NBA is just weird with all these individual awards based on team success. I never understood it. It's not golf or tennis. It's a team sport and you win and lose games as a team. Steve Nash got MVPs because he had better players around him than Kobe and Duncan. It's stupid. I knew Cousins won't make the All-star game because Kings aren't winning many games...even though he deserved.

It's the same crap starting in NFL over the last few years. A lot of ppl think Aikman was a better QB than Marino because he won 3 Superbowls.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
f**king a
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Oooh yea!
They shoulda doubled him, but s**t. Whatcha gonna do if he's gonna hit a fade away 3 like that? lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Good win going into the break. Beating Suns and Warriors on the road in back to back games without D-Wade. Oh and the Pacers lost too. Nce!

...and good to see bunch of Miami fans in the stands.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 12, 2014 at 11:17 PM ]
Batum tried to pull a LeBron but failed, enabling the Clips to break Lawler's law and win the game
Lebron gonna be in gold and yellow next season you know he wants to play with curry
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Lebron gonna be in gold and yellow next season you know he wants to play with curry

It is incredible how much Deron Williams had declined. Not even close to the player he was in Utah now
KD mvp for sure
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
It is incredible how much Deron Williams had declined. Not even close to the player he was in Utah now

his confidence is low, he said it himself
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Probably because he's fat and lazy as f**k anymore. Dude went from being one of the top 3 PG in the league to a has been the moment he went to New Jersey/Brooklyn. He s**t on Sloan's playbook because it wasn't run and gun, but the moment he gets what he wants and away from Sloan's style of play he becomes a nobody essentially. Karma came back hard and bit him in the ass and frankly I enjoy seeing him struggle now. Dude has done nothing but get coaches to resign or be fired since leaving Utah.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Probably because he's fat and lazy as f**k anymore. Dude went from being one of the top 3 PG in the league to a has been the moment he went to New Jersey/Brooklyn. He s**t on Sloan's playbook because it wasn't run and gun, but the moment he gets what he wants and away from Sloan's style of play he becomes a nobody essentially. Karma came back hard and bit him in the ass and frankly I enjoy seeing him struggle now. Dude has done nothing but get coaches to resign or be fired since leaving Utah.

He has been fighting nagging injuries to his ankles and knees all season long. His jumper is off probably Bc he has no confidence in his base or is guarding his injuries.

His all star status is gone for sure
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

He has been fighting nagging injuries to his ankles and knees all season long. His jumper is off probably Bc he has no confidence in his base or is guarding his injuries.

His all star status is gone for sure

I know he's beeing dealing with injuries but even during the Olympics in 2012 he showed up to camp really out of shape and and it seems like he's been playing catch up ever since he let himself go that year.