LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Good win going into the break. Beating Suns and Warriors on the road in back to back games without D-Wade. Oh and the Pacers lost too. Nce!

...and good to see bunch of Miami fans in the stands.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 12, 2014 at 11:17 PM ]
Batum tried to pull a LeBron but failed, enabling the Clips to break Lawler's law and win the game
Lebron gonna be in gold and yellow next season you know he wants to play with curry
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Lebron gonna be in gold and yellow next season you know he wants to play with curry

It is incredible how much Deron Williams had declined. Not even close to the player he was in Utah now
KD mvp for sure
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
It is incredible how much Deron Williams had declined. Not even close to the player he was in Utah now

his confidence is low, he said it himself
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Probably because he's fat and lazy as f**k anymore. Dude went from being one of the top 3 PG in the league to a has been the moment he went to New Jersey/Brooklyn. He s**t on Sloan's playbook because it wasn't run and gun, but the moment he gets what he wants and away from Sloan's style of play he becomes a nobody essentially. Karma came back hard and bit him in the ass and frankly I enjoy seeing him struggle now. Dude has done nothing but get coaches to resign or be fired since leaving Utah.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Probably because he's fat and lazy as f**k anymore. Dude went from being one of the top 3 PG in the league to a has been the moment he went to New Jersey/Brooklyn. He s**t on Sloan's playbook because it wasn't run and gun, but the moment he gets what he wants and away from Sloan's style of play he becomes a nobody essentially. Karma came back hard and bit him in the ass and frankly I enjoy seeing him struggle now. Dude has done nothing but get coaches to resign or be fired since leaving Utah.

He has been fighting nagging injuries to his ankles and knees all season long. His jumper is off probably Bc he has no confidence in his base or is guarding his injuries.

His all star status is gone for sure

He has been fighting nagging injuries to his ankles and knees all season long. His jumper is off probably Bc he has no confidence in his base or is guarding his injuries.

I know he's beeing dealing with injuries but even during the Olympics in 2012 he showed up to camp really out of shape and and it seems like he's been playing catch up ever since he let himself go that year.

I know he's beeing dealing with injuries but even during the Olympics in 2012 he showed up to camp really out of shape and and it seems like he's been playing catch up ever since he let himself go that year.

Yeah, his weight has been an on and off issue.... He has always been a big/stocky PG but was in much better shape in Utah.

But this year his jumper is just way off. Livingston is getting a lot of his minutes and deserves then

Yeah, his weight has been an on and off issue.... He has always been a big/stocky PG but was in much better shape in Utah.

But this year his jumper is just way off. Livingston is getting a lot of his minutes and deserves then

Which is a great story in itself really. I didn't think Livingston would be able to play at this type of level after that nasty injury he had back in the day. It took him a few years into his comeback but I'm glad to see his hard work and persistence paying off.

Which is a great story in itself really. I didn't think Livingston would be able to play at this type of level after that nasty injury he had back in the day. It took him a few years into his comeback but I'm glad to see his hard work and persistence paying off.

An awesome story to play like he is 7 yrs after that gruesome injury. And he is looking explosive out there. Passing the ball as well or better than Williams and offense not losing a step when he is in. I thought his career was over and now he is playing himself into a bigger role on the Nets.
is the celebrity game on TV? featuring mike and mike?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
is the celebrity game on TV? featuring mike and mike?

ESPN
Share 49ersWebzone