There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Actually there's only one center on that list and it's Howard lol. Didn't even realize that.

Is that how the all nba teams work?

I dont think they break it down by position anymore. Look at the All Star game and how its divided between front court and back court. I just went by the 15 best players in the league regardless of position.

I think you do have to break it down by position...
Originally posted by 4ML:

Yea this
Actually there's only one center on that list and it's Howard lol. Didn't even realize that.

I dont think they break it down by position anymore. Look at the All Star game and how its divided between front court and back court. I just went by the 15 best players in the league regardless of position.

OK I edited it but kept the same players. Took some liberty with Lamarcus Aldridge at C but he actually is listed as PF/C. Cousins is still honorable mention
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

OK I edited it but kept the same players. Took some liberty with Lamarcus Aldridge at C but he actually is listed as PF/C. Cousins is still honorable mention

There isn't much I disagree with your list. It's pretty good. Personally, I'll find a way to get Cousins in the 3rd team. Dwight goes in the 2nd. Anthony Davis drops down to 3rd team as PF and Cousins becomes the Center. Dirk gets left out. That'll my team.

Also IMO - COY is toss up between Hornacek & Stotts

There isn't much I disagree with your list. It's pretty good. Personally, I'll find a way to get Cousins in the 3rd team. Dwight goes in the 2nd. Anthony Davis drops down to 3rd team as PF and Cousins becomes the Center. Dirk gets left out. That'll my team.

Also IMO - COY is toss up between Hornacek & Stotts

I could see that and I agree that Stotts would be in the conversation as well. I just think his roster is so stacked compared to the Suns roster
Did the Sixers forget how to shoot lately? They're so pathetic.
4ml is my guy

Also LA and Davis aren't centers bro!
4ml is my guy

If Tim Duncan can be listed as a PF for most of his career when he's truly a C than I don't see why those two can't be listed as centers.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Did the Sixers forget how to shoot lately? They're so pathetic.

They're taking tanking to a whole different level. Even the hapless Bucks haven't gotten stomped this hard back to back this year LOL!
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Feb 10, 2014 at 9:45 PM ]
4ml is my guy

Both listed as PF/C. Given that no center is deserving of being 1st team all NBA Aldridge has to go there.
Philly is an expert tank
4ml is my guy

Both listed as PF/C. Given that no center is deserving of being 1st team all NBA Aldridge has to go there.

You make my blood boil
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Philly is an expert tank

I wish they would teach Orlando their ways.
4ml is my guy

You make my blood boil

LOL Success!
I really wish the Wolves would just trade Love right now and go into tank mode. Dude pisses me off so much.