LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Anthony Bennett sighting!!! 19 pts and 10 boards on 6-9 shooting including 3-3 from downtown. Maybe he's finally out of his funk.

No it was just against the kings
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Anthony Bennett sighting!!! 19 pts and 10 boards on 6-9 shooting including 3-3 from downtown. Maybe he's finally out of his funk.

True Cousins further proved why he doesn't deserve to be on the NBA Third Team.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

True Cousins further proved why he doesn't deserve to be on the NBA Third Team.

seriously. what a bum.
Agreed. 21 and 10 on an off night
Al Jefferson went off for 30 and 8 and only had 1 turnover compared to Cousins' 4 so obviously Big Al is more deserving to be on the NBA Third Team before Cousins.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Feb 11, 2014 at 10:21 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Al Jefferson went off for 30 and 8 and only had 1 turnover compared to Cousins' 4 so obviously Big Al is more deserving to be on the NBA Third Team before Cousins.

He is also older...meaning he is therefore superior
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Bubba Ray Dudley???
Originally posted by jrg:

fake

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by jrg:

fake

• 4ML
  • Veteran
4ml is my guy

Also LA and Davis aren't centers bro!

lol...c'mon you're gonna hate me when Heat and Pacers meet in ECF

Anyway, back to Cousins...NBA is just weird with all these individual awards based on team success. I never understood it. It's not golf or tennis. It's a team sport and you win and lose games as a team. Steve Nash got MVPs because he had better players around him than Kobe and Duncan. It's stupid. I knew Cousins won't make the All-star game because Kings aren't winning many games...even though he deserved.

It's the same crap starting in NFL over the last few years. A lot of ppl think Aikman was a better QB than Marino because he won 3 Superbowls.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
f**king a
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Oooh yea!
They shoulda doubled him, but s**t. Whatcha gonna do if he's gonna hit a fade away 3 like that? lol
Share 49ersWebzone