LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Perfect list!

Thanks. Marsh wont like it though since I dont have Cousins in. He was close

Yeah if the Kings had a better record than the Pelicans then I'd argue for Cousins over Davis but since they don't its easier to go with the Unibrow. Oh and yes Marsh I know Cousins has led the Kings to 15 wins singlehandedly but they're still the worst team in the West.
Lol dirk at center averaging 5 rebounds a game
Originally posted by marshniners24:

First of all its 6 .1 RPG. He is the leading scorer and best player on a playoff contender, shoots over 40% from 3's and 91% from line. He is very deserving of a 3rd team All NBA
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

First of all its 6 .1 RPG. He is the leading scorer and best player on a playoff contender, shoots over 40% from 3's and 91% from line. He is very deserving of a 3rd team All NBA

...and you've listed Dirk at PF not at Center. I think as of now...most ppl will take Dwight Howard over Cousins at Center. I agree that Kings guards are piss-poor defensively...but Cousins' effort is lacking and if the leader of the team is not giving 100% on one end...you can't blame other players.
Actually there's only one center on that list and it's Howard lol. Didn't even realize that.

Is that how the all nba teams work?
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Feb 10, 2014 at 3:43 PM ]
3rd team all nba? so its like the playoffs where everyone gets a spot?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
Dwight Howard Puts Luxurious Florida Mansion on Market

Actually there's only one center on that list and it's Howard lol. Didn't even realize that.

I dont think they break it down by position anymore. Look at the All Star game and how its divided between front court and back court. I just went by the 15 best players in the league regardless of position.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
3rd team all nba? so its like the playoffs where everyone gets a spot?

15 players out of 360?

• 4ML
  • Veteran

I dont think they break it down by position anymore. Look at the All Star game and how its divided between front court and back court. I just went by the 15 best players in the league regardless of position.

I think you do have to break it down by position...
Originally posted by 4ML:

Yea this

OK I edited it but kept the same players. Took some liberty with Lamarcus Aldridge at C but he actually is listed as PF/C. Cousins is still honorable mention
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

OK I edited it but kept the same players. Took some liberty with Lamarcus Aldridge at C but he actually is listed as PF/C. Cousins is still honorable mention

There isn't much I disagree with your list. It's pretty good. Personally, I'll find a way to get Cousins in the 3rd team. Dwight goes in the 2nd. Anthony Davis drops down to 3rd team as PF and Cousins becomes the Center. Dirk gets left out. That'll my team.

Also IMO - COY is toss up between Hornacek & Stotts

There isn't much I disagree with your list. It's pretty good. Personally, I'll find a way to get Cousins in the 3rd team. Dwight goes in the 2nd. Anthony Davis drops down to 3rd team as PF and Cousins becomes the Center. Dirk gets left out. That'll my team.

Also IMO - COY is toss up between Hornacek & Stotts

I could see that and I agree that Stotts would be in the conversation as well. I just think his roster is so stacked compared to the Suns roster
Share 49ersWebzone