There are 230 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
you guys think durant is better off without westbrook?

No. Every star needs a sidekick. With Westbrook they can win the NBA title. I dont think they can without him.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Cleveland is a hot mess. This current roster has so much talent around Irving...yet they are 16-32. Yup...I'm gonna bring up how Lebron (with considerably less talent and in a stronger conf. than it is this year) had the Cavs competing for East Conference Title every year with Coach Potato Head. lmao @ the Cavs owner who proclaimed on daft night that they'll not sniff the lottery again for a long time. Loul Deng wants out and he has been there for a few weeks loool

and according to Ric Bucher, Jarrett Jack is miserable in Cleveland.
Paul "Abort" George

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/9213/20140205/paul-george-baby-mama-a-stripper-photos-pacers-star-cheated-on-doc-rivers-daughter-offered-exotic-dancer-1-million-dollars-to-abort-child-video.htm
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Paul "Abort" George

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/9213/20140205/paul-george-baby-mama-a-stripper-photos-pacers-star-cheated-on-doc-rivers-daughter-offered-exotic-dancer-1-million-dollars-to-abort-child-video.htm

Oh God damnit Paul...

Marsh, pack your backpack, we've got a last minute flight to Miami...

The Pacers need us.
[ Edited by GameOver on Feb 5, 2014 at 12:29 PM ]
Paul "Abort" George

i am no millionaire with just a decent amount of money and even i know how to pull out. with so much on the line its amazing these guys arent a bigger fan of that move. spray the baby batter on her not in her.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Paul "Abort" George

Oh God damnit Paul...

Marsh, pack your backpack, we've got a last minute flight to Miami...

The Pacers need us.

Uh oh. LETS DO THIS
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Cleveland is a hot mess. This current roster has so much talent around Irving...yet they are 16-32. Yup...I'm gonna bring up how Lebron (with considerably less talent and in a stronger conf. than it is this year) had the Cavs competing for East Conference Title every year with Coach Potato Head. lmao @ the Cavs owner who proclaimed on daft night that they'll not sniff the lottery again for a long time. Loul Deng wants out and he has been there for a few weeks loool

Thats what he gets for not giving the Dubs a discount and signing with a losing franchise like the Cavs.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Thats what he gets for not giving the Dubs a discount and signing with a losing franchise like the Cavs.

this. he would've played a much bigger role in GS
Lakers started the game with only 8 healthy players. 3 got hurt during the game. Sacre then fouled out with like 4 minutes left in the game. They had to enact the rule that the player that just fouled out is let back into the game and a technical foul is called on the Lakers. Every PF after that would also have a technical foul assessed. lol

But then with about a minute left in the game Steve Nash came out to the bench with his uniform on. We was active but being held out because it was the 2nd game of a back to back. Wouldn't he be ineligible to come into the game if Sacre already was forced to go back in? Seems like they couldn't just trot him out there after that.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Feb 5, 2014 at 6:31 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

You don't get to be miserable when you choose Cavs over Warriors for more money. Deal with it. There's a reason why Cavs pay more money and that includes not whining when losing 7 games out of 10 consistently.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakers started the game with only 8 healthy players. 3 got hurt during the game. Sacre then fouled out with like 4 minutes left in the game. They had to enact the rule that the player that just fouled out is let back into the game and a technical foul is called on the Lakers. Every PF after that would also have a technical foul assessed. lol

But then with about a minute left in the game Steve Nash came out to the bench with his uniform on. We was active but being held out because it was the 2nd game of a back to back. Wouldn't he be ineligible to come into the game if Sacre already was forced to go back in? Seems like they couldn't just trot him out there after that.

Wow...and Cavs lost? loool
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Damnit Magic. Stop winning games.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Wow...and Cavs lost? loool

Is Brown on the hotseat? This team is just pathetic and I can't understand why they're so bad with the talent they have.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Get ready for the 2014 NBA All-Star game live from The Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA!

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10410881/new-orleans-pelicans-play-smoothie-king-center

I am going to laugh every time I read that arena name for the next 10 years.
Originally posted by sfout:
Get ready for the 2014 NBA All-Star game live from The Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA!

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10410881/new-orleans-pelicans-play-smoothie-king-center

I am going to laugh every time I read that arena name for the next 10 years.

Sounds like a legit place to see an NBA game. The knicks at the Garden, the Lakers at Staples, or the pelicans at the Smoothie King.
Share 49ersWebzone