LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 182 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by valrod33:

• jrg
  • Veteran

Love Bosh

And were those The Heatles shirts they were rocking towards the end in Godfather print?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:
Love Bosh

And were those The Heatles shirts they were rocking towards the end in Godfather print?

lol yea...they love being called The Heatles. Lebron ends his tweets about the team with #Heatles. Been doing it for at least 2 years. It's amusing when ppl use the term against them
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 29, 2014 at 12:16 AM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Love Bosh

lol yea...they love being called The Heatles. Lebron ends his tweets about the team with #Heatles. Been doing it for at least 2 years. It's amusing when ppl use the term against them

I love the Heatles title personally. It's perfect for them. Just didn't know they had shirts too. To be perfectly honest, I'd buy one if I could have it say Mimosa Bosh on the back

Worst signing of the offseason, the Pistons I think would be so much better if they didn't have him disrupting their offense especially since Monroe's game is so similar to Smith's. Smith just needs to realize he will never be a jumpshooter and just needs to stay in the post.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Love Bosh

I love the Heatles title personally. It's perfect for them. Just didn't know they had shirts too. To be perfectly honest, I'd buy one if I could have it say Mimosa Bosh on the back

Yea, I like the Heatles title too.

OKC vs. Heatles tonight...Durant is scary right now
get that 30+ durant.. i'll be watchin' that game at the gym today
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Great game so far.
For all its worth....

Anthony Davis, Michael Carter-Williams, Trey Burke, Bradley Beal, Harrison Barnes, Pero Antic, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Steven Adams, Andrew Drummond, Tim Hardaway Jr., Terrence Jones, Damian Lillard, Victor Oladipo, Kelly Olynyk, Mason Plumlee, Jared Sullinger, Jonas Valanciunas and Dion Waiters have been named to the Rising Stars Challenge.

The rosters will be finalized following a draft by TNT personalities.

Kinda surprised Terrance Ross got snubbed especially after going off for 51.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Man, watching Durant vs. James is fun.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Man, watching Durant vs. James is fun.

3rd Q was fun when they were exchanging baskets
I think OKC wins it all this year. Too much talent and too much Durant.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think OKC wins it all this year. Too much talent and too much Durant.

Eh. I still think Miami. Kevin Durant is just playing out of his mind right now. I don't think he can keep doing this all season. Of course he'll put up great numbers, but he is just going crazy right now.
Share 49ersWebzone