LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Houston scored 73 points in the 1st half, then 19 in the 2nd. Largest differential between halves in NBA history.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Houston scored 73 points in the 1st half, then 19 in the 2nd. Largest differential between halves in NBA history.

Crazy. I was just going to post this too.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

wtf?

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

wtf?

Yeah that's nuts. I love how Shaq and Barkley always rip on Dwight in the post game too.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

wtf?

Yeah that's nuts. I love how Shaq and Barkley always rip on Dwight in the post game too.

WOW. I was curious if that was the biggest disparity between halves. Turns out it was.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
still one of my fav players

Originally posted by jrg:
still one of my fav players

If he was black i bet you wouldnt like him
The Rockets/Thunder game shows us that a team can't really rely on a s**tload of threes. They needed some offense in the paint. After the shooters were struggling, the so called superstar center should have demanded the ball down low and took over. This is the same guy people were fighting over during the summer? 11 and 8? Please. And I'm sure Dwight thinks the 100% of the blame is on the offensive system and his teammates because none of them are good "entry passers."
I cant watch an entire NBA game anymore. I dont know how much more time I have as an NBA fan

Originally posted by valrod33:
I cant watch an entire NBA game anymore. I dont know how much more time I have as an NBA fan

become a warrior fan. the way we play, we'll keep you on the edge of your seat all game.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

become a warrior fan. the way we play, we'll keep you on the edge of your seat all game.

It doesnt matter who I watch, I tried watching the Nuggets vs Warriors game the other night and i couldnt do it. I just prefer the college game more now.

It doesnt matter who I watch, I tried watching the Nuggets vs Warriors game the other night and i couldnt do it. I just prefer the college game more now.

always found it weird that you love college bball but hate college football

always found it weird that you love college bball but hate college football
college football has like 1000 players on each roster. some s**tty ass players end up playing. its horrible to watch

I'm just the opposite. I will watch college basketball only to watch the premier players that will come out in the draft but thats it. Until March Madness that is.
Share 49ersWebzone