LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 159 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

^^

True, he really is out of game shape. Shedding some pounds might work. Dude looks like Pillsbury the dough boy at times. He still needs a confidence booster though.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Boston has traded guards Jordan Crawford and Marshawn Brooks to Golden State, league sources tell Yahoo Sports
Originally posted by Jcool:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Boston has traded guards Jordan Crawford and Marshawn Brooks to Golden State, league sources tell Yahoo Sports

werd!?
Toney Douglas to the Heat, Joel Anthony to Boston.
Great move for all teams.
new hornets gear

https://twitter.com/bobcats/status/423492429266702336/photo/1
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jan 15, 2014 at 11:27 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Heat saved 15 mil over two years in salary and taxes. Warriors bench got better. Celtics got couple of 2nd rounders (they're not getting philly's 1st).

Hopefully this move for Heat means Oden is almost ready.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Heat saved 15 mil over two years in salary and taxes. Warriors bench got better. Celtics got couple of 2nd rounders (they're not getting philly's 1st).

Good deal for all teams although I doubt Douglas gets many minutes in Miami. That was simply a salary dump for them. I really think this improves the Warriors quite a bit.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
new hornets gear

Glad to see them back to being the Hornets. That Bobcats thing never felt right.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by crabman82:
new hornets gear

Glad to see them back to being the Hornets. That Bobcats thing never felt right.

This

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Good deal for all teams although I doubt Douglas gets many minutes in Miami. That was simply a salary dump for them. I really think this improves the Warriors quite a bit.

Definitely it was a salary dump. They could have gotten Crawford & Brooks directly from Celtics in exchange for Anthony and 2nd rounders. Douglas is hardly going to play in Miami. It also won't surprise me if they waive him to go after Bynum...(I don't care for Bynum and would rather keep Douglas).

This improves Warriors bench a lot. Jordan Crawford is an excellent off the bench player and can handle the ball when Curry is not on the court. Have only seen Brooks play handful of times...but looked like a capable defender.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Definitely it was a salary dump. They could have gotten Crawford & Brooks directly from Celtics in exchange for Anthony and 2nd rounders. Douglas is hardly going to play in Miami. It also won't surprise me if they waive him to go after Bynum...(I don't care for Bynum and would rather keep Douglas).

This improves Warriors bench a lot. Jordan Crawford is an excellent off the bench player and can handle the ball when Curry is not on the court. Have only seen Brooks play handful of times...but looked like a capable defender.

Yep. No chance he steals minutes from Chalmers or Coles. He doesnt compare to either. I was pretty disappointed with his play with the Dubs.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wizards destroying Heat
Heat will probably still come back.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Down by 32 pts.

Oden checks in - first possession grabs an offensive rebound and dunks it.

Stay healthy plz
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 15, 2014 at 5:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone