LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
The Celtics and Grizzlies have agreed on a trade centered on Courtney Lee and Jerryd Bayless, more details will probably come out tomorrow.

If those are only moving parts...not a very smart move for Memphis. Lee has 3 years left on a deal...and Bayless is expiring contract.
Bayless is raw too
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
The Celtics and Grizzlies have agreed on a trade centered on Courtney Lee and Jerryd Bayless, more details will probably come out tomorrow.

If those are only moving parts...not a very smart move for Memphis. Lee has 3 years left on a deal...and Bayless is expiring contract.

Supposively they want him to help improve their perimeter shooting. Risky deal for them for sure though.
I'd take Courntey Lee over Marcus Thornton
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Kevin Durant

He had an amazing December and looks like the New Year isn't going to slow him down.

down by two with 2 seconds left Kevin Love gets fouled shooting a 3. Misses all 3 free throws.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu. Stupid b***h

Same ol sorry ass timberwolves

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Kevin Durant

He had an amazing December and looks like the New Year isn't going to slow him down.

down by two with 2 seconds left Kevin Love gets fouled shooting a 3. Misses all 3 free throws.

Well at least you don't have to be upset about him not getting the call in the same situation against the Mavs.
Kevin Durant

Well at least you don't have to be upset about him not getting the call in the same situation against the Mavs.
He would have missed the free throws anyway
Awesome move by the Bulls, saves some money and they get a 1st rounder out of the deal.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Insane out bad the Eastern Conference is

EC #3 seed: 18-17
WC #3 seed: 26-8

only a first rounder? I wonder if it's their own pick for this year or is it the kings future 1st round pick?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

only a first rounder? I wonder if it's their own pick for this year or is it the kings future 1st round pick?

It's the Kings pick and they got 2 2nd round picks.
Great deal for Chicago. Cleveland, meh...they didn't give up much since the 1st rounder is like top 10 or top 12 protected but they could have kept going on a downward spiral and got a better draft pick in a strong class. I'm not upset at the move. Sure, try to give Deng/Kyrie a run together and make the playoffs and give Cleveland two playoff home games this year. I just hope they don't end up overpaying for Deng after he's done. Supposedly he turned down 3 years/$30 million last week from Chicago...
Originally posted by GameOver:
Great deal for Chicago. Cleveland, meh...they didn't give up much since the 1st rounder is like top 10 or top 12 protected but they could have kept going on a downward spiral and got a better draft pick in a strong class. I'm not upset at the move. Sure, try to give Deng/Kyrie a run together and make the playoffs and give Cleveland two playoff home games this year. I just hope they don't end up overpaying for Deng after he's done. Supposedly he turned down 3 years/$30 million last week from Chicago...

Deeeeeennnng
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:

Won't sign, lol

Who the f**k wants to play in Cleveland if they can go play somewhere else? I'll be surprised if Deng signs with Cleveland. IMO...Cleveland got raped. Bulls won't get any picks in 2014...but there's a decent chance they get two 1st rounders in 2015. Cleveland needs those picks to build around Kyrie...now they're gonna lose them for nothing.
Share 49ersWebzone