He's just a douche
  • Jiks
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I hate James harden

Jealousy

He's just a douche

If it wasn't for the FT line he would be nothing more than a role player.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
It seems to me like Kings fans have been saying the same thing about the teams biggest issues for years now. They've had like 3 different coaches during that time. At some point you gotta completely rehaul the roster. Mike Malone knows what he's doing. Can't blame it on someone like Keith Smart anymore.

Yup. And we finally have a front office who will do this. Guys like Jason Thompson, Jimmer, Thornton will be gone if they get a chance. We need a defensive minded PF like Larry Sanders to pair up with DMC. We have no one to protect the rim currently.

Of course I haven't seen a lot of Kings games either...but I do get their games on local channel and I tune in from time to time. They play absolutely no defense. It's easy to point to Cousins because he's their best player...but perimeter guys are garbage defensively. As you pointed out - they have no one next to Cousins to play any sort of defense either. Cousins is guilty of that as well - but in this league with the kind of athletes you have today - you've to play good team defense. One good defensive player is very easy to marginalize. Cousins of course needs to play better defensively...but the whole team needs to do that.

IMO...because Cousins isn't a good shot blocker - Kings need to find a shot blocking Center who can play next to him and move Cousins to PF (who is quick for a guy his size). Again...this opinion is based on watching handful of Kings game and I may be completely off - but it seems to me Cousins is quick enough to take on the PFs at both ends.

I'll say this though...as a leader - he has to give full effort on both ends. No excuse for that.
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 27, 2013 at 1:14 PM ]
Didn't see this one coming...

@SportsCenter: Thunder G Russell Westbrook underwent knee surgery today and will be out through the All-Star break.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Dec 27, 2013 at 12:50 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I hate James harden

Jealousy

He's just a douche

Lol 4ml can't even beat the kings
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

:( how did this happen?!?

But I'm in Vegas tonight so I don't care :)

Originally posted by 4ML:

:( how did this happen?!?

But I'm in Vegas tonight so I don't care :)

Demarcus cousins

Lebron said he deserves to be an all star after the game. BOOM
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Dec 28, 2013 at 8:38 AM ]
You guys remember when Bynum was the next Kareem or Shaq

Me neither but some people thought so
You guys remember when Bynum was the next Kareem or Shaq

Me neither but some people thought so

I never thought that about Bynum. But I thought he would be solid.
To have the talent to play a major pro sport and get paid millions of dollars, is there anything better in life? I missed a Little League game over 50 years ago with a migraine and to this day I look back and ask myself why didn't I play. Here's Andrew Bynum who could probably play another five years and make tens of millions and at 26 chucks it away. I'll never understand it.
Share 49ersWebzone