There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Missed the game tonight, but I can't wait for the ECFs.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Missed the game tonight, but I can't wait for the ECFs.

Yea...that's the only thing worth watching in East.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Missed the game tonight, but I can't wait for the ECFs.

Yea...that's the only thing worth watching in East.

I can't wait for Celtics/Bobcats in the East personally
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Missed the game tonight, but I can't wait for the ECFs.

Yea...that's the only thing worth watching in East.

I can't wait for Celtics/Bobcats in the East personally

Now that's a brewing rivalry everyone is overlooking.

Btw...what a huge disappointment MKG has been so far? I thought he'd be a great defender in the league at the very least.
Originally posted by 4ML:



wtf happened here I stopped watching
Originally posted by marshniners24:
wtf happened here I stopped watching

lol at chalmers irritating the best player in the NBA
They treat my boy Chalmers like s**t, they are always yelling at that dude
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by 4ML:



wtf happened here I stopped watching

I just noticed Chris Boshs face

Haha, that GIF is awesome. I don't think it' s a coincidence that LeBron started winning titles right around the same time he started being an a*****e. That's f**kin' great. That's exactly what you want out of your leader/best player.
Is Omar Asik seriously worth two solid players like Courtney Lee and Brandon Bass AND a 1st round pick? The dude was basically an unknown in Chicago and had one solid year last year with Houston. I know he's great defensively but still that offer seems absurd to me.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by 4ML:



wtf happened here I stopped watching

I just noticed Chris Boshs face


Steph Curry now #6 in jersey sales.


I know.. no one cares and STFU.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Haha, that GIF is awesome. I don't think it' s a coincidence that LeBron started winning titles right around the same time he started being an a*****e. That's f**kin' great. That's exactly what you want out of your leader/best player.

From reading hoopshype and articles on ESPN...it seems like they're a very close group. Lebron apologized to Chalmers few minutes later during a timeout, then publicly in the post game interview...and then on Twitter. But yes, what has changed from Cleveland is - that attitude off the court didn't make him hesitant to call out his team-mates on the court. And I completely agree that you need your best player to do just that. We saw him yelling at Wade and Bosh in last year's playoffs.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Is Omar Asik seriously worth two solid players like Courtney Lee and Brandon Bass AND a 1st round pick? The dude was basically an unknown in Chicago and had one solid year last year with Houston. I know he's great defensively but still that offer seems absurd to me.

I personally feel Asik is worth that much. I read somewhere that Celtics have 9 1st round picks over the next 5 years and they're only offering Clippers 2015 pick. Lee and Bass are okay players and you don't need them if you're going to rebuild the whole team over the next 3-4 years.
pistons starting to play good ball right now. 13-14, wish we woulda had that game vs portland a few days back.